![]() |
Is anyone else bummed that the party is over?
I dont know what to do with myself today LOL
:( |
I know exactly what you mean, Amanda. But, there's all kinds of challenges going on. I'm working on a couple right now.
|
I'm actually kind of glad it's over. I spent so much time on the fun celebration challenges that now I'm busting my behind to get the teacher gift for DS's teachers finished in time. I'll probably be pulling an all-nighter tonight so I can get it printed tomorrow for his last day on Thursday. Ugh!!! I need a Disney vacation!
|
I need a break. With house buying activities and the MS celebration keeping me going flat out, I think I need to sleep for a week straight now. It was fun though!
|
I have only 30 or so pics left from our DCL Nov 2010 cruise left so I want to get those wrapped up and actually print my first digi-scrapbook and I kept having to dip into other trips to complete challenges so I'm kinda glad we're done.
That said, I MISS THE BIRTHDAY CHALLENGES!!! |
I am glad is over, I actually missed other things I wanted to do, but It was FUN, I would not have it any other way. :woohoo::yeah:
|
Unfortunately work will be getting crazy through the end of June, so it is good for me that we are done. But BOY WAS IT FUN!!
|
I am sad, but DH is glad I am not on the computer every second...lol...
I am thrilled with all the LO's I got done and I really like them too! Actually several of them are my favorites! I am proud of the job I did with them. Not braggin...just pleased with how they turned out. Especially since they were challenges. I look forward to the next celebration and perhaps I can get everything done then. :) Thanks again Andrea for putting it all together. :thanks: |
I would scrap after my kids went to bed, which meant I was up til about 2 or 3 am every night and then getting up with the kids at 6:30am. I will miss the fun, but looking forward to a little more sleep. =-)
|
Sad but glad. I need some sleep and I'm working on a job site this week. It's a good thing it's over otherwise I wouldn't be ble to participate in anything except the challenge I am hosting this week.
|
I was running out of photos! Our recent trip was just two days, and my album is now 60% complete because of the awesome challenges. I'm excited to try some of the other challenges at a leisurely pace. :)
|
I'm sad on the one side, because It was really fun to complete all those challenges! But glad on the other (and also not so glad) because now I can spent a bit more time to my school work. (School work isn't funny :( )
My exams are coming up, together with the presentation of my last project. So I'm still busy right now. But if I got to chose, I prefer making lot's of LO's for a couple challenges! |
I am so bummed that I had to miss the whole party :( I moved last weekend, and had no time to play all month with all of the packing (and unpacking) to do. Next year...
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger