MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge #23 - Thankful for Disney (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9141)

Disney Baby 11-20-2011 06:45 AM

Telephone Challenge #23 - Thankful for Disney
 
Last year, we celebrated my 40th birthday and Thanksgiving at WDW. As we approach Thanksgiving and focus on the many blessings that we have in our lives, I would like to do a Thankful for Disney theme. The only requirement is to include something Disney that you are thankful for - your family time at Disney, a Disney castmember, a Disney memory, etc. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. May you appreciate everything wonderful that you have in our life!

1. Disney Baby - Jennifer
2. miranda - Miranda
3. meejay - Jaime
4. Jojo - Jojo
5. rObinb - Robin
6. kamra - Denise
7. winipeg1 - Helen
8. poohaddict - Donna
9 californiateri - Teri
10. MusicMouse - Trudie
11. Kramer.zoo - Jessica
12. WDW Scrap Princess - Teresa
13. alovesj95 - Alice
14. sparkelhal - April<== :scrapbooking:
15. gfengel - Gayle
16. Karrieskreations - Karrie

If you have never participated in a Telephone challenge, the rules are really simple.

The first person creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose!
It's very simple and laid back kind of challenge.
We usually ask that you pass your layout within 24 hours so that we can move right along.
Things happen, emergencies come up, computers fail... so if you need more than 48 hours or cannot complete the layout, please notify the host and we will make the proper arrangements if anything needs to be changed.

In a private message send your layout to me and to the person next in line.
Do not post in the galleries at this time. you may upload to photobucket, flikr or a similar website and share the image link. Need help? Just let me know.
We will reveal all at one time.
If you want me to add your credits when the LO's are uploaded, send those to me also.
If you would rather do it yourself...that is fine too.

That's it. Easy Peasy right? Let's get going!

miranda 11-20-2011 06:50 AM

I would love to join!! I love these!! Great theme!!!!

meejay 11-20-2011 07:07 AM

I missed the last one - count me in, I love these!

Jojo 11-20-2011 08:07 AM

I had so much fun doing the last one, so please count me in!

Disney Baby 11-20-2011 08:24 AM

Miranda, Jaime, and Jojo - Thanks for the quick response! I will add you to the list. As soon as we get #8 - I will pass to Miranda :)

r0binb 11-20-2011 08:27 AM

I haven't played in a while, so count me in.

kamra 11-20-2011 09:21 AM

I'd like to play again

Denise

winipeg1 11-20-2011 09:22 AM

I haven't done a challenge in a good while. Sign me up please.

poohaddict 11-20-2011 11:47 AM

I'll Play.... this one requires some thinking but up for the challenge!!!

Disney Baby 11-20-2011 12:50 PM

Robin, Denise, Helen, and Donna - I have added you to the list!!! We hit #8 and I will pass on a layout this evening to Miranda.

Thanks for playing :D

californiateri 11-20-2011 02:53 PM

Jennifer - you can add me to the list - I'd love to play again.

MusicMouse 11-20-2011 06:50 PM

I would like to join in, too, please. :wave:

Kramer.zoo 11-21-2011 05:02 PM

I love these!! Count me in Jenn!

WDW Scrap Princess 11-21-2011 06:40 PM

I would love to play again, these are too much fun!:D:scrapbooking:

Disney Baby 11-22-2011 03:25 PM

Teri, Trudie, Jessica, and Teresa! I have added you to the list :) Thanks for participating. I have passed to Miranda.

alovesj95 11-22-2011 05:21 PM

I haven't been able to scrap in a while. However, I would like to participate. Thanks!
Alice alovesj95

Disney Baby 11-23-2011 02:55 PM

Hi Alice!

Thanks for playing - I have added you to the list!!

sparklehal 11-23-2011 07:47 PM

These last two really filled up fast! I am guessing people love the telephone challenges! I would like to play again also. This is one of my favorite challenges here!

gfengel 11-25-2011 07:53 PM

If you still have room, I'd love to participate again! :)

miranda 11-28-2011 11:27 AM

Working on it and hope to finish it tonight!! So I will keep you all posted!!!

meejay 11-28-2011 08:37 PM

Got it from Miranda! Will have something tomorrow night (I hope!) to pass on. :)

karrieskreations 11-29-2011 08:29 AM

i'll play i havent done one in awhile lol im getting rusty

Disney Baby 11-29-2011 10:05 AM

Hello Everyone! April, Gayle, and Karrie - I have added you to the list - Thanks for playing. We filled up fast and we are already on the third person. :D

Jojo 12-03-2011 04:57 AM

I passed my LO on. I really liked the one I got from Jaime!

meejay 12-03-2011 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jojo (Post 89789)
I passed my LO on. I really liked the one I got from Jaime!

Thanks jojo! Sorry it took me awhile - life got crazy last week!

Jojo 12-03-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meejay (Post 89790)
Thanks jojo! Sorry it took me awhile - life got crazy last week!

Life always comes first of coarse. So I was happy it took a while! Now it was much easier for me to fit it into my schedules ^^

Disney Baby 12-04-2011 06:43 AM

The layouts are so beautiful so far!! Keep them coming!

r0binb 12-04-2011 07:19 AM

I'm working on my layout. Will pass it on soon.

r0binb 12-06-2011 05:43 AM

I passed my layout on last night. Sorry for the delay, it was finished just life got in the way of my computer time.

WDW Scrap Princess 12-08-2011 05:21 PM

Do we have a PP? :scrapbooking:

californiateri 12-16-2011 12:22 PM

Are we stalled????

Disney Baby 12-17-2011 05:00 PM

Yes - we were stalled. I just passed Robin's layout to Helen. We are back in business!!!

winipeg1 12-18-2011 07:08 AM

just working on it right now.

winipeg1 12-18-2011 11:33 PM

iv passed it on.x

poohaddict 12-20-2011 04:15 AM

I have it and I am working on it as soon as kids get on bus! I was busy Baking yesterday and today I will be:scrapbooking:

Disney Baby 12-20-2011 06:46 AM

Thanks Donna! I am baking today - I wish I were :scrapbooking:!

poohaddict 12-21-2011 06:31 AM

Passed mine on to Teri!!!

Kramer.zoo 12-25-2011 06:44 PM

Hey Jenn... I know with the holidays we are all super busy...it doesn't look like I will be getting the LO in the next day...we leave Tuesday to WDW until the 1st....can y'all just skip me or move me to last...thanks!

californiateri 12-26-2011 01:27 PM

Just passed my LO on. Sorry for the delay - Christmas preps and celebration got in the way! :yes:

MusicMouse 12-30-2011 05:41 PM

I just passed my LO to Jessica. Happy New Year everyone!! :wave:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger