MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   --------> Here for Speed Scrap #89 with Jenn <------------- (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9679)

mouselvrmom 01-28-2012 05:00 AM

--------> Here for Speed Scrap #89 with Jenn <-------------
 
Is anyone awake yet? I sure am! Sorry I'm a few minutes behind this morning. I'm using this super slow internet at the hotel! Ack! Anyhow, we'll be getting started in just a few minutes! Don't worry about time, I'll be giving a little extra since I'm sure you're all exhausted after yesterday!

Remember that Jennifer Labre is generously donating the PP this round and here is what it is again.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...eedscrapad.jpg

Speed Scrap Guidelines
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

See ya shortly with the Instructions!

Remember:
There will be Goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread (just one) stickied to the top of the Speed Scrap sub-forum and put a link to each of their LOs. They can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify. Here is a link to that thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=9553

So even if they don't finish in time to get the PP for the SS.... it still counts for the goodie bags!

Here is my layout.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nny_femmes.jpg

also posted here in the France section: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...4738#post94738

liriel 01-28-2012 05:02 AM

I am here!

mouselvrmom 01-28-2012 05:02 AM

Instruction 1: I love lots of photos! So pick out a handful of photos- the more the merrier!!!
Instruction 2: You can always improve on perfection…so add a photo treatment of some kind to your photos.
Instruction 3: I love easy peasy too! So grab a template, but it has to be one that has more photo spots than the photos you picked out.
Instruction 4: Fill your photos in the photo spots, and put some gorgeous paper in the extra photo spots.
Instruction 5: Add a shape behind your photos that is different from the shape of your photo. Eg. If you photo is a circle, then add squares, if your photo is a square, add a circle, etc.
Instruction 6: Add some ribbons, scatters, and clusters.
Instruction 7: Add a title, some journaling, yep journaling, rock those shadows, and add anything else you may want.

Ok, you have 8 hours from the chat or from 9 EST and 8 CST to finish you layout, upload it to the ss #89 gallery, and post it in the forums. Have fun!

WDW Scrap Princess 01-28-2012 05:04 AM

Hi Jen, I am here...

scrappinnewbie 01-28-2012 05:04 AM

Jennifer Labre donated the PP for this Speed Scrap. She is not a regular here at Mousescrappers. She is an awesome designers and a super sweet person. She was thrilled to help out. I am blessed to be a part of her CT team and I am always in awe everytime I see one of her kits. Her details are amazing!!

Please take the time to go check out her shoppe at O'Scraps. Here is a link: http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=420&treem=1

You can also sign up for her newsletter on her blog at: http://www.confessionsofadigitalscrapper.com/

I personally think the previews don't always do her items justice. Everytime I unzip a kit I am stunned by the details. The sparkle on a flower, the creases in the ribbon, the texture on the embellishment... just beautiful.

Please remember your manners and hop over to O'Scraps and drop her a PM thanking her for the PP. Her user name is jenn7 or you can shoot her a post on her blog.

Thanks!

Romajo 01-28-2012 05:05 AM

Looking forward to your Speed Scrap Instructions!
Off we go!

Nanie Scrapper 01-28-2012 05:07 AM

Hi Jenn-- I am here with tooth picks in my eyelids L OLL LO LOL Happy to be able to join you!

warty 01-28-2012 05:11 AM

time
 
thanks for extending time as I don not think I can get this done until close til 1pm. I have an appointment to get rid of the white hair and no matter how important scrapping is the white takes president.

Agian thanks

cassidyk 01-28-2012 05:12 AM

Good morning all! Here's hoping I can keep up better today than I did yesterday! Thanks for hosting Jenn!

3BluEyedBabies 01-28-2012 05:46 AM

Template!! Oh no!
 
I have no idea how to use a template. Working in GIMP. Anyone know how?:confused:

sparklehal 01-28-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabies (Post 94732)
I have no idea how to use a template. Working in GIMP. Anyone know how?:confused:

I work in gimp. You have to choose the layer and color select it then use the right click, edit, paste into option. Then you have to choose the anchor on the layers tool box. How long have you been working with it? Clear as mud?

tukogirl 01-28-2012 06:06 AM

I may be missing it in the first post, but when is this one due in order to get the prize?

3BluEyedBabies 01-28-2012 06:09 AM

Haven't used it that long...not sure what you mean.

tinkerbell1112 01-28-2012 06:10 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_007.jpg

this was fun. I don't usually use black/white photos. I always seem to run out of room for a title :(

in forums here:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4739#post94739

mouselvrmom 01-28-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 94737)
i may be missing it in the first post, but when is this one due in order to get the prize?

5 pm est, 4 pm cst

simplegirlscraps 01-28-2012 06:16 AM

Here's Mine


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnyhats600.jpg

AMercil 01-28-2012 06:22 AM

Thanks for a great challenge!
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_006.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4746#post94746

jenscrap 01-28-2012 06:22 AM

Thank you for the challenge and PP. This marathon is so much fun! I tried using black and white photos first but it just didn't work so I used a color boost action on them instead.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS_89_copy.jpg

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4748#post94748

sparklehal 01-28-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabies (Post 94740)
Haven't used it that long...not sure what you mean.

I sent you a PM...I can go to the chat room with you if you think that will help

Graycen 01-28-2012 06:35 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...isses_copy.jpg

:woohoo:

alovesj95 01-28-2012 06:37 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rade-SS-89.jpg

Also Posted: HERE

Thank you for hosting!

3BluEyedBabies 01-28-2012 06:43 AM

Going to go read PM...THANKS!! Can't use chat...plu-in not working....

3BluEyedBabies 01-28-2012 06:44 AM

THANK U!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 94757)
I sent you a PM...I can go to the chat room with you if you think that will help

Going to go read PM...THANKS!! Can't use chat...plu-in not working....

Annet83 01-28-2012 06:47 AM

I adjusted the colors of the photo's, made them more bright.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...edscrap_89.jpg

LO Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23339&cat=905
Also posted in: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4768#post94768

I'll leave love later, got an enormous headache now.
All this scrapbooking has gotten the best of me :P

Chef Minnie Mouse 01-28-2012 06:50 AM

Jenn thanks so much for hosting and the fabulous chat and Jennifer thanks for the PP:yeah:
JennI hope 2 photos is enough:D
Here is ine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/905/ss-89.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4770#post94770

sparklehal 01-28-2012 06:54 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS89-small.jpg
Something is seriously wonky with these shadows...I will have to fix it later

amordemar 01-28-2012 06:54 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...world-copy.jpg
:credits:

posted in the Food & Wine Festival subforum HERE

thanks for this super fun challenge Jenn! :cheshire_bounce:

scrappinnewbie 01-28-2012 06:55 AM

Thanks Jenn for hosting and the great instructions. Also, a special thanks to Jennifer for the lovely Pixie Dust!

Here is my LO:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...5/Jenn_SS_.jpg

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...?t=8289&page=8

Romajo 01-28-2012 06:56 AM

Done, this was quite a hard one and took me quite some time!
Thanks for hosting and for the pp!
This is what I made:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../ss89klein.jpg
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4777#post94777

ana_carol 01-28-2012 07:03 AM

Here is mine Jenn
Thanks for the great instructions and Jennifer Labre for the pp

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/905/ss_89.jpg
:credits:

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4787#post94787

karrieskreations 01-28-2012 07:03 AM

here's my layout.. anyone else sleepy??? lol
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ney_small1.jpg
linked for credits and also posted here

bcalberti 01-28-2012 07:06 AM

Here's mine in the forum:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4791#post94791
and the gallery:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3346&nocache=1
and my picture:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._hotel_web.jpg

Thanks for the fun SS and PP!!

obumpus 01-28-2012 07:11 AM

Thanks so much for the extra time! I finally got to sit down at my computer. I got to bed at 4am, yikes! Caffeine IV it is today. :)

Thanks for hosting, Jenn. Sorry I missed your chat. :(

WDW Scrap Princess 01-28-2012 07:13 AM

Thank you for hosting Jenn!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...5/SS_89Web.jpg

:credits:

Also here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4796#post94796

kmshep01 01-28-2012 07:20 AM

Hope I did this right.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...600_x_600_.jpg

liriel 01-28-2012 07:21 AM

Here is my page. Thanks for the fun challenge Jenn!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...te-tut-web.jpg
:credits:

Posted in the forums here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4797#post94797

RuthieRoo 01-28-2012 07:28 AM

Fun challenge....here's mine:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...of-terror3.jpg
:credits:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4808#post94808

Kramer.zoo 01-28-2012 07:29 AM

Thank you so much Jenn for hosting...so stinkin' early!! :D However I think I scrap better first thing in the morning...I love this LO!!! :yeah:
Have fun at hockey this weekend!!
Thanks to Jennifer for the PP...beautiful!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_045.jpg

:credits:

Also posted at Magic Kingdom Fantasyland It's a Small World thread

Wahoomrm 01-28-2012 07:31 AM

Crystal Palace
 
Thanks to both Jenn (& Jennifer)! My first template for day 2! What a great marathon this is.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...alace-1-72.jpg

Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4812#post94812

scrapbookmomma3 01-28-2012 07:47 AM

Thank you for hosting this challenge. I really love how this one turned out.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...89-Page020.jpg

Character Encounter Pooh Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4830#post94830


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger