MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   ----->HERE For Speed Scrap #90 With Linda<------ (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9680)

MJAJmom 01-28-2012 06:51 AM

----->HERE For Speed Scrap #90 With Linda<------
 
Good morning ladies! Welcome to Speed Scrap #90!! Get that coffee brewing for your second speed scrap this Saturday morning.

Here's what we're playing for today, a gorgeous mini kit from Kellybell Designs:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1..._MickeyMin.jpg

In order to qualify for this Participation Prize, layouts are due in this forum by 4pm CST (2pm PST, 3pm MST/5pm EST).

Speed Scrap Guidelines:
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

Instructions will be posted here in the forum as well as in the chat room.

Remember: There will be goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread HERE and put a link to each of their LOs. You can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify for the final goodie bags.

MJAJmom 01-28-2012 06:52 AM

Instructions are posted here:

1. Start with a template with 3 or more photos
2. Use photos from a boy related character, ride, show or event (characters like Mickey, Goofy, Peter Pan; shows like Indiana Jones, LMA, rides like Indy Speedway, events like Star Wars Weekends)
3. Use at least 3 papers in your layout, one of them must be either blue or brown
4. Use items from at least 2 different kits
5. Use at least 4 buttons
6. Include a word art title on your page
7. When you post your layout, tell me something that you love about the page you just created.

Layouts are due in this forum by 4pm CST (2pm PST, 3pm MST/5pm EST) in order to qualify for the participation prize.

Post your layout in the Speed Scrap #90 gallery first, then post your layout here in the SS#90 forum along with a link to the appropriate theme forum.

Here is my layout:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...11-Buzzweb.jpg

thread post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4840#post94840

What I love about this layout is the bright green background paper and the cool word arts!!

tinkerbell1112 01-28-2012 06:54 AM

thank you for the 4pm CT deadline!! I have to take my kiddos to a play and was worried I'd only have til 1pm!

scrappinnewbie 01-28-2012 06:57 AM

Woo hoo! I just finished Jenn's and I will be jumping in very shortly.

Thanks Linda for hosting and thanks Kelly for the yummy yummy PP!

Romajo 01-28-2012 07:01 AM

Waiting for instructions. Just finished ss#89, so ready for the next one! ;-)
Thanks for hosting and for that amazing pp!

obumpus 01-28-2012 07:13 AM

Thanks for hosting Linda! I'll be watching this one from the thread as I just got up. I was up crazy late finishing up SS88! I REALLY appreciate the extra time. :)

WDW Scrap Princess 01-28-2012 07:22 AM

I just finished Jenn's (already tired and it is the second one of the day) :rolleyes::surf::idea:

WDW Scrap Princess 01-28-2012 07:23 AM

Linda, I am LOVING these instructions, different and specific...love them!:yeah: energy is coming back!!!

Wendy D 01-28-2012 07:25 AM

I'm here! I'm getting instructions from the thread - I'm a newbie and can't keep up with chat. :eek:

Thanks for hosting Linda - already loving the boy themed pictures instructions!!

And special thanks to Kelly for the awesome PP - I'm hoping to be able to complete each SS that she has donated a PP for - they are so cute!

Ok....getting ready to :scrapbooking:

Wendy

liriel 01-28-2012 07:26 AM

I am here! Can't make it into chat though.

AMercil 01-28-2012 08:06 AM

Thanks for a great challenge and PP. I love that I never thought to use a boyish theme as I have girls and just had my first boy. It was a whole new color scheme for me! Thanks!
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_023.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4837#post94837

amordemar 01-28-2012 08:07 AM

Just wanted to drop in and say hi :wave:, i'm here - just not in for chat. LOVE the directions so far! Gives me a break from all the girly stuff for my poor son's sake ;)

:cheshire_bounce:

alovesj95 01-28-2012 08:11 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Ride-SS-90.jpg

Also posted: HERE

What do I like most...I think I really like the composition with the simplicity of the layout. Thank you for hosting!

ana_carol 01-28-2012 08:13 AM

Here is mine Linda, thanks for the cool instructions and Kelly for the pp.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/906/SS_90.jpg

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4842#post94842

Can i just say i LOVED Jack?? =-)
Oh okay i liked that i finnaly got to use tape in a page, i dont think i ever used before, and i also love the cool word art :D

jenscrap 01-28-2012 08:16 AM

Thank you for the challenge. And thanks too for your blog - its great and its also how I found Mousescrappers!

I love the blue paper in this layout. It really brings out and complements the colours of the Lion King Show.
The photos are Mark Barbieri's and a big thank you to him for those.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS_90_copy.jpg

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4848#post94848

simplegirlscraps 01-28-2012 08:18 AM

Here's Mine

I like how the starburst paper fits with the template.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...6/magic600.jpg

bcalberti 01-28-2012 08:23 AM

Here's mine- I love the papers, how they stacked, and the oval pictures.
Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23377&cat=906
Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4857#post94857

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...occhio_web.jpg

Thanks for the great SS and really cool PP. :)

Chef Minnie Mouse 01-28-2012 08:38 AM

Thanks so much for hosting Linda! Kelly what a fun PP! I Love It!!!:yeah:
Here is mine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/906/ss-90.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4865#post94865

tukogirl 01-28-2012 08:43 AM

whew, I'm just now finishing the first one from this morning, starting this now! Hope I can catch up a little! Great instructions!

sparklehal 01-28-2012 08:46 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ss90-small.jpg

I love the messy splat on this layout. It just screams BOY!!! Since I don't have one I will have to settle for the boy-ishness of messy!

Hpgirl 01-28-2012 08:52 AM

Thanks for hosting, Linda, and for the awesome pp! Here's my layout. Although there were swirly batons at this show, I swear the testosterone oozing from the male gymnasts was overwhelming. I really love how balanced this page feels to me, and I'm embarrassingly pleased with how I managed to work in the colored lightning bolts (to me, they're the equivalent of a hidden Mickey on an HP page).

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...irit-Rally.jpg

Also posted in the forums here.

Thistle 01-28-2012 08:53 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...906/ss_90g.jpg

click picture for link to gallery

Link to finished work http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=9553&page=9

I love that I got to use my pictures of C3P0!!!

Graycen 01-28-2012 08:54 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...speed_copy.jpg

:yeah:

I love this page because, as is in the journalling, my son is in pure and utter joy and it is written all over his face. eing there was much better than the pictures will ever be able to capture, but my memory is long and it won't soon be forgotten.

Liesje 01-28-2012 08:56 AM

Thanks for hosting this great challenge!! I loved it!! And what I love about my page is the great template!! And the memories of the photo's ofcourse! ;) Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ap_90kopie.jpg
Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...4898#post94898

robills 01-28-2012 09:04 AM

buzz
 
Thanks for the challenge & pp! I love the how the word are title pops on this page.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/906/90.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4912#post94912

COLINS7350 01-28-2012 09:07 AM

Speed scrap 90 - the living seas - nemo
 
THANKS FOR THE CHALLEGE, THIS WAS ONLY MY 2ND SPEED SCRAP CHALLENGE EVER AND I REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE AND ACTUALLY GOT A PAGE DONE THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET TO FOR A YEAR. YAH!!!!

SPEED SCRAP 90
NEMO

CHELLES - SOMETHING FISHY
BRITTISH - FISH ARE FRIENDS
MELISSA DANIELS - SANDDOLLARS
SCRAPPILY ME - MOUSESCRAPPERS TEMPLATE

I LOVE THE HIDDENS MICKEYS - SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THEM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-90---NEMO.jpg


http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=57

sewfun06 01-28-2012 09:12 AM

Speed Scrap 90
 
Thanks for the great instructions. I have plenty of boy photos and whipped this together pretty quickly.

I love the word art title -creative and says it all!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...009_Small_.jpg

Also Posted here:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=15

Ronisdragon 01-28-2012 09:12 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ifelowres_.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4920#post94920
Credits: Template Project 365 by Kate Hadfield, Buttons Magical Christmas by Neverland Scraps, Kit Walk the Plank by Kellybell Designs

Created for SS #90 hosted by MJAJMom

I am really happy with ow my word art title worked out! I also had lots of fun playing with the sand element. Thanks for a really fun SS and a great PP!

karrieskreations 01-28-2012 09:15 AM

okay finally got mine done... what i like about this is the challenge to make it boyish without seeming boyish lol. im also loving all these cute car type elements im finally getting to use.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...peed_small.jpg
linked for credits and also posted here

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN 01-28-2012 09:22 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dc_ss_90-1.jpg

I love the template I picked with the movie clapboard. I am a huge Indiana Jones fan and was thrilled when I discovered these photos on the WDW Memories site (which are free to use for PU use).

Posted here in Hollywood Studios/Echo Lake

lightwriter 01-28-2012 09:29 AM

Pluto
 
Speed Scrap #90

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Pluto_web.jpg

I love the simplicity of this page. A lot of my Disney layout are really busy and this one just feels clean and uncluttered.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4941#post94941

HollyinPA 01-28-2012 09:32 AM

Here is my LO...my favorite this is the photos...hard to believe my kids were this small LOL!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tdes-galal.jpg

I also posted in the Star Tours forum thread

cmtscrap 01-28-2012 09:33 AM

The Magic of Hollywood
 
Thank you for hosting Linda. What I love most about my LO is the word art. I always have a hard time clustering things around my title so I love using predesigned word art.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Hollywood.jpg

Also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4951#post94951

calamitypark 01-28-2012 09:35 AM

Brer Fox
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_001.jpg

I enjoyed this one thank you so much for hosting.

I started Digital scrap booking 10 days ago and this marathon has been great in making me try new things. I have picked up so much in doing just a couple of the SS. Now all I have to do is increase the kits that I have :hooray:

Posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=9094&page=2

Wahoomrm 01-28-2012 09:42 AM

Crystal Palace-Eeyore
 
Thanks for hosting the scrap and thanks to Kelly, too, for the pp.

I liked doing this layout because, before we left for vacation, my husband said he wasn't going to get his pictures taken with characters. After eating at the Crystal Palace and getting his picture with the Hundred Acre Wood characters, he was totally fine hanging with the characters in all the parks.


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lace-2--72.jpg

Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...streply&t=2773

callackr 01-28-2012 09:42 AM

Sailor Mickey
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ckey_sized.jpg

What I love most about my layout, is that this is my first attempt at my own 'word art' and it came out not too bad! ;-)


Kits: Kellybell's All Together Now
Jamie Bell's All Ears (recolored paper)

Template: Cindy Schneider #12


Jackie

WDW Scrap Princess 01-28-2012 09:43 AM

Thank you Linda for the AWESOME instructions, I would love to see you host more often, great Job! and thank you Kelly for the Awesome PP!

As per your last instruction:
Something I love of the Page:
The colors and balance of elements without being too much!


Here is mine:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...6/SS_90Web.jpg

:credits:

Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4976#post94976

lindseylou 01-28-2012 09:50 AM

Great chat and scrap! Thanks!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ite-Deputy.jpg

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4979#post94979

larkd 01-28-2012 09:54 AM

This is my friend's grandson on his first trip to WDW with his Dad. It was a special day so it made it fun to scrap.


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ISNEY-2010.jpg


Credits in Gallery post.
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4986#post94986

Neverlnd16 01-28-2012 09:54 AM

Jedi Training Academy Start
 
Thanks for the challenge. I love that there are so many pictures on the LO. I also like the paper tear and the lightsabers (who doesn't like lightsabers?).
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Start_Web.jpg
Gallery and Credits
Forum


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger