MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   ------>HERE For Speed Scrap #99 With Roxana<------- (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9707)

roxana 01-29-2012 05:55 PM

------>HERE For Speed Scrap #99 With Roxana<-------
 
We'll be starting in 5 minutes!!!!

I WILL ADD IN SOME MINUTES WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR....AND HERE IT IS!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1..._Incredibl.jpg

Remember: There will be goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread (just one) and put a link to each of your LOs. You can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify.

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. GRAB A TEMPLATE, ANY PICS YOU WANT
2. ADD AT LEAST A FRAME
3. ADD SOME FLOWERS
4. USE A BANNER, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BANNER YOU CAN USE AT LEAST A CURLED RIBBON
5. ADD AT LEAST ONE HIDDEN MICKEY
6. DATE YOUR LAYOUT
7. ADD WHATEVER ELSE YOU THINK YOUR LO NEEDS, TITLE AND JOURNAL IF YOU WANT TO, OH AND ROCK YOUR SHADOWS!!!

YOU HAVE UNTIL NOON ET TOMORROW TO POST YOUR LOS, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE SOME LOVE TOO!!!

My page for inspiration:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...owland-web.jpg
image linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7098#post97098

WDW Scrap Princess 01-29-2012 05:56 PM

I am here Roxana!

kateolas 01-29-2012 05:57 PM

Chop! Chop! Let's get this party started !!!! :D

WDW Scrap Princess 01-29-2012 05:57 PM

everything hurting but here....hands, eyes, and other parts too (hint, too long sitting down :D) but here for the last....no journaling please please please....:lol::lol::lol:

amordemar 01-29-2012 06:03 PM

I'm here but this is SS #99 right?!

roxana 01-29-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess (Post 96994)
everything hurting but here....hands, eyes, and other parts too (hint, too long sitting down :D) but here for the last....no journaling please please please....:lol::lol::lol:

lol Teresa this one is gonna be easy!!!

roxana 01-29-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amordemar (Post 97006)
I'm here but this is SS #99 right?!

Yes Ali, it's corrected now! Thanks Carol!!!

cmlhale 01-29-2012 06:21 PM

So, not gonna get all 16 done, but I'm busting my tail!

ljritchie 01-29-2012 06:30 PM

Im ready for the last scrap! Whew!!!

larkd 01-29-2012 06:30 PM

I've managed to make it thru all 16 even being totally zapped of all energy and sick this weekend. Dedication......... or just totally obsession :)

warty 01-29-2012 07:14 PM

Speed Scrap 99
 
WOW, can not belive I did it all. Husband thinks I am wacked but that is nothing new.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/915/ss162.jpg

Forum - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7094#post97094
Chalenge -http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=24461&cat=915

Thanks to all the Hostesses. This was my first scrap challenge and I will be doing many more.

simplegirlscraps 01-29-2012 07:14 PM

Here's Mine


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n_board600.jpg

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN 01-29-2012 07:15 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dc_SS_99-1.jpg

hmcfall711 01-29-2012 07:16 PM

1st Thanks for hosting.
2nd thanks for taking pity on those of us who are up past our bed time.
This LO came together SO easy.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/915/IFGF.jpg

Also here

alovesj95 01-29-2012 07:18 PM

I DID IT!!! I DID ALL 16!!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hday-SS-99.jpg

Also posted: HERE

susan0877 01-29-2012 07:19 PM

Oh my goodness - I completed them all. Thanks so much for a fun last one!


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...15/Epcot17.jpg

Also posted:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7103#post97103

tinkerbell1112 01-29-2012 07:24 PM

Wow! Can't believe I completed all of them. Thank you for hosting this last one!

here's mine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_013.jpg

also postd here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7117#post97117

good night!!

mom2phillies 01-29-2012 07:28 PM

True Mickey Love
 
This is for SS Marathon #: 99 Hosted by: Roxana
Kit all together now kit by kellybell
List rest of other elements here:
Also posted in the appropriate forum and gallery


I cant believe I did this!!! I have never participated in a speed scrap before...I may have found my new obsession!! I have had a cold all weekend and still managed to feed my family, cook Sunday dinner for my family plus, supervised a Saturday night sleepover and completed the speed scrap. I am invincible!!! OK maybe not..going to bed now
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lage-00116.jpg

jemmls4 01-29-2012 07:31 PM

I am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I have not done anything else except eat and sleep and shower. My poor family has been seriously neglected this weekend...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-scrap-_99.jpg

also posted on MK Cinderella's castle thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7126#post97126

scrapbookmomma3 01-29-2012 07:34 PM

Woohoo! I loved this one! This was my first Speed Scrap and I am done!
Thanks so much for hosting this.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Page002-1.jpg

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7139#post97139

vew-tori 01-29-2012 07:37 PM

Thanks for hosting! Had a blast!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_018.jpg

Also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7141#post97141

bcalberti 01-29-2012 07:38 PM

Whooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done with them all.
Thank you, Thank you - this was a great SS and very cute PP.
I love my layout - doesn't really look Disney does it?
Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...4488&nocache=1
Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7140#post97140

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Rides_web.jpg

Neverlnd16 01-29-2012 07:39 PM

Goofy's Kitchen Cinderella
 
Thanks for the challenge!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...a_2007_Web.jpg
Gallery and Credits
Forum

annebolyard 01-29-2012 07:52 PM

Pixie Hollow
 
here is mine

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ollow_copy.jpg

and here

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7157#post97157

thank you for hosting and for the prize!

larkd 01-29-2012 07:54 PM

Mine:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_edited-1.jpg


credits in gallery post
also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post97159

scrappinnewbie 01-29-2012 07:56 PM

Yeah!!! I am so excited! I am done and I love all my LO's from the marathon. Thanks Roxana for the fun challenge and Kelly for all your great SS prizies. Thank you.. thank you.

Here is my LO:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...er_Mickey1.jpg

:credits:

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post97161

tukogirl 01-29-2012 08:00 PM

thanks for the speed scrap and for the super cute prize!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...kins_small.jpg

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7172#post97172

kateolas 01-29-2012 08:01 PM

DONE !!! :yeah: ALL DONE !!! WHEW !!!! :eek:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...5/MS_SS_99.jpg

Also posted HERE: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...&postcount=108

Princess Janas Mom 01-29-2012 08:02 PM

Thanks for the challenge and the cute PP!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_033.jpg

Link to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7176#post97176

Thistle 01-29-2012 08:05 PM

Slowly dragging my fingers onto the computer.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...915/SS_99g.jpg

Click on photo for Gallery link.

Link to finished layouts: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=9553&page=9

Wahoomrm 01-29-2012 08:07 PM

Beauty and the Beast
 
Thanks for the last of the Speed Scraps! Thanks, too, to Kellybell for the pp.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Beast-L-72.jpg

Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7181#post97181

Amanda J. 01-29-2012 08:08 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Dragon_WEB.jpg

Link:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Dragon_WEB.jpg

Thread AK:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7183#post97183

And with this post I am finished with the marathon. Whew. I know I have never done 16 layouts in 3 days before. Wow. This got me finished with our 10/2010 trip. Now I'm only one trip behind!

I can't wait to spend some quality time in the gallery tomorrow. I can't wait to see what everyone else has done!

And the organization ... top notch!
The planning ... amazing!
The participation prizes ... WOW!

This has been so much fun. I can't wait to do it again!

scrappyvore 01-29-2012 08:09 PM

Wow what an incredible weekend. Thanks for doing your part.

Here's mine for 99
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...parade&cat=915

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...y_400x400_.jpg

It's also posted in

WDW Scrap Princess 01-29-2012 08:12 PM

Roxana, I was going to breeze thru this SS but once I chose this picture I worked at it until it was what i wanted. Thank you for the awesome directions, awesome for the End of the marathon and for the inspiration to do this, Thank you Kelly for the PP!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...99FinalWeb.jpg

:credits:

Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7197#post97197

Kramer.zoo 01-29-2012 08:13 PM

Roxana!! Thank you so much for hosting! Fabulous instructions!! Quick and to the point!!
Hope you can see my hidden Mickey..."giggle":whistle:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_052.jpg
:credits:

Also posted Deluxe Resorts Contemporary Resort Chef Mickey

luv2scrapmm 01-29-2012 08:18 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...g_rapunzel.jpg:credits:

Posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5&postcount=48

Thanks for hosting Roxana!

Thanks Kelly for a cute pp!

Will leave a few loves tonight but it is after 11PM and I need to get to bed. It has been a great marathon!

Aussiegirl 01-29-2012 08:23 PM

Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...08_smaller.jpg

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...7215#post97215

Now, I will be leaving love for the next couple days! ;)

CynthiaY2 01-29-2012 08:24 PM

Great Speed Scrap Roxana... Easy Peasy to end the Marathon!! Awesome! Thank you!!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...TH-TOT_web.jpg
Image is linked.

Also here.. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post97213

AMercil 01-29-2012 08:28 PM

Thanks for hosting, Love the PP!
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_019.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7223#post97223

COLINS7350 01-29-2012 08:29 PM

SPEED SCRAP 99

BRITTISH - SAILOR BOY
CINDY SCHNEIDER TEMPLATE

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...R-DONALD-2.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...24&postcount=5


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger