![]() |
Saying Thank you!!!
I think that to get this Marathon going was a hard work for Hostess, admin team and the prize donors, so I am saying Thank you to all and will leave this Thread open for anyone who wants to do the same.
I am so Happy for participating, It was a crazy but fun weekend, Thank you again.:goodjob: |
I was about to start a thank you thread when I saw this! :)
A HUGE thank you to everyone involved this weekend in putting together a terrific speed scrap event. I had so much fun working on my Disney layouts (and got a lot done!!). I know it's a lot of hard work and effort from all of you, so thank you very much!!! Can't wait until next year. :) Might have to use this as an excuse to go to Disney in October. LOL |
Indeed, a very big THANK YOU!! That's for all the hostesses, the designers who donated such nice PP's (and for the goodie bag), for Melinda for organize this whole event and everyone else evolved in the organization.
But also to everyone who participated. I went true the gallery's today and saw so much gorgeous lay outs! Thank you all for creating so many beautiful LO's! |
Yes, Thanks!
All of you Hosts, Chat Hosts, PP providers, and administrators did a great job! I ended up with a great variety of pages, styles, colors and lots of fun prizes! This was a ton of fun and I really surprised myself. Plus, I am a lot closer to finishing my 2011 album, which I had been meaning to start since August! THANKS :thanks: |
Big Thank you for all that organized, hosted and contributed PP for this Marathon, it was awesome & Fun!:hooray::hooray::thumbsup:
|
Here, here!!!!
Thank you to everyone for making my FIRST EVER Speed Scrap... let alone a MARATHON OF THEM!... a wonderful experience. I was learning my new scrapping system (CraftArtist and PSE10), new techniques (as I'm only a few months old in this digiscrapping world), and meeting and chatting with wonderful people! I can't wait until the next one where I promise myself I will be more organized, more experienced and WILL HAVE A PACKED SCHEDULE FOR MY FAMILY TO BE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! :D I think at one point I was doing laundry, trying to catch up on several challenges, watching the time to pick up one of my dd's from a bday party, keeping the other dd occupied so, DH could fix the upstairs bathroom and trying to catch up on my HGTV shows. HAAHAA... :ack: |
Oh my goodness, no kidding!! This weekend was a blast!! I am so glad its only done once a year because if I did it again, my family might disown me for good!! :wave:
I wrote at the end of my master ss thread thank yous, but I didn't know if the right people would see it. Thank you to ALL who donated pp for this weekend as well as towards the goodie bag!! This weekend was so much fun and I love that I am almost done DTD and US album from this past May!! So glad that you kicked me in the toosh to get these done this weekend!! Thank you Melinda for putting this together and thank you Carol for having this awesome site where we can share our love for all things Disney!! Thanks to those who hosted the SS's on top of your awesome layouts!! Thanks again to all those who left love and encouraged us to keep on scrapping!! |
I'm so glad I saw this thread. Thank you so much to everyone who put so much work and time into making this one heck of a weekend! I had a fabulous time! As a new scrapper this got me to learn new techniques and try many different styles. I saw so many fabulous pages in the gallery I can't wait to scrap lift! The prizes look amazing but most importantly I got to know you ladies better! I'm looking forward to future chats when I'm not in quite as big a hurry to get my LO done! I'm so glad I found this wonderful site and I'm especially grateful to Carol for creating it. A huge thank you to all the hosts and pp creators! You've all helped me improve my scrapping skills and the time it takes me to finish a page! I can't wait for the next marathon! Happy scrapping everyone!
|
Jumping in to say thanks! I know it's not easy to organize something like this!
|
I'll add my thanks - to Melinda for organising, all the hosts and sponsors and Carol for the site, which is amazing and has allowed me to make my kids the best Disney book ever! This week end has been such fun - I love a challenge and I've ended up with loads of layouts I'm really pleased with. Thank you.
|
Thanks to all of the participants for making it so fun! Thank you Melinda for doing such a bang up job organizing. Thanks to the prize providers for your hard work on those awesome prizes. And thanks to the hostess' for challenging us to make some great pages! :hooray::hooray:
|
Thank you so much. This was my 1st even at Ms and although I was slightly overwellmed I had a great time and Managed to do the half marathon.
Looking forward to getting to know the site and everyone better. |
Thank you!!!!
Ladies (Coordinators, Hosts, and Sponsors), Thank you so much for yet another FUN Marathon! This was my 3rd and I have DEFINITELY come a LONG way. I was able to complete all 16 in less than 12 hrs total! I returned from my 1st ever Disney Cruise Saturday evening (with no energy to start) and took all day Sunday and a couple hours this morning to finish up the last 3. It is because of this site that I have improved my scrapping skills over the past 2 years! Thanks so much for all the fun times and true friendliness this site has ALWAYS offered. You guys are the BEST!
|
Thanks to Melinda for putting all of this together! You did an awesome job organizing everything. Thanks to all of the designers for their awesome and generous prizes! Thanks to the hostess' for pushing us to do and learn new things. I had so much fun chatting with all of the participants this weekend and am so happy to have my scrapping groove back. Can't wait until next year!
|
oh yes a crazy week-end ! :yeah: so a BIG thanks to all for all :hostess,designers...
it was my first experience and i'm very happy to made it even i'm tired with the GMT+1 . So :thanks::thanks:and :thanks: |
ABSOLUTELY!!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2...D550/ry%3D400/ Thank You for a fabulous weekend! |
I too want to add my thanks. I've done these on other sites and become bored quite fast. Not so at Mouse Scrappers!!! The directions were terrific, I like how they came every 10 minutes and being in the chat room getting to know the other scrappers was a lot of fun.
I have 16 layouts done and they are all beautiful! I'm so happy with them. Thank you to the hosts, the designers and the team that made this all happen. I truly had a magical time! And I'm looking forward to the next one! |
I had so much fun this weekend! Thank you Melinda for making this all possible! Also a big thank you too the designers, hostess and everyone who partcipated! I can't wait untill next year!!
|
Thank you for the experience
Thank you to all the people that put together, hosted, donated and all the behind the scenes and up front people that did this event.
Since this is my first one, I have no idea what went into this. In fact I'm just figuring out how to do it. Next time I won't have to spend so much time figuring it out, and more time doing actual layouts! Thanks bunches,:thanks: Bunnie |
Another BIG THANK YOU from me:thanks:. I really appreciate all the thought, time and talent that went into making this weekend so fun. I'm so glad I found this sight last spring. I look forward to coming here everyday. I was reading through this thread and the one about how much we each completed and DH asked me what I was smiling about. I told him it just makes me happy! Thanks for everything!
|
Thanks
I have been digitally scrapping less than a month and found this challenge agreat way to expand my skills. Tanks to all the organizers, hostesses, and PP providers. I now have some great additions to what was a very limited digital supply. I had a great time.
THANKS ALL |
Quote:
|
Thanks to everyone!!
BIG shout out to everyone who made this past weekend possible! It was great to chat about all the different happenings and scrapping. The PP are amazing!! And, the organization of the entire weekend was very easy to follow.
I was challenged in so many ways and loved that I had to complete pages within a given time. I tried new kits and skills. I had to accept what I did and not change it 10 million times. I learned to trust my own skills and that there are a million and one resources available for when I got stuck. The pages are just beautiful!! As I continue to leave love and move through the galleries I find more and more inspiration and smiles. Thanks to all, Jo:hooray: |
Thank you so much Melinda for all the hard work you put into organizing the marathon speed scrap event!!! It is very much appreciated. And a BIG thank you to all who hosted and provided the amazing PP's. This community has so much talent and everyone is so generous!!!! Thank you Carol for all the you do to keep this site going!
|
I want to join all the others and say a big thank you to all the people who made this weekend such a big succes.
It was my first time ame and i enjoy my self so thank you for everything including all the gift. shooky |
Big Thanks :thanks: to all the organizers, hosts and those who donated prizes! This was a lot of fun! I am thrilled that I was able to finish 16 pages. I have learned a lot and found many ideas from all the wonderful layouts in the gallery.
|
Thank you, Melinda, for organizing everything. Thank you, hostesses, for the inspiring challenges. Thank you, designers, for the donated participation prizes. Thank you, Carol, for running this amazing site and building such a wonderful, supportive community. This weekend has been so much fun, and I'm so pleased with how all my layouts turned out.
|
Thanks so much! I got a ton of scrapping done!
|
OMG Thank you everyone!! This was my first speed scrap marathon and I had fun!
Sadly, I got sick by the end so I couldn't complete all 16. Thank you for the marathon and thank you all for the amazing PPs!! |
A huge thanks to Melinda, Carol, and all hostesses and designers who donated! I know it takes a lot of work to put something like this on, and I really appreciate it. This is just what I needed to get going again. :thumbsup:
|
totally agree, thank you to everyone involved in setting this up!
|
Thanks to all who organized and colaborated in this marathon. I know Carol and Melinda must had a ton of work to make this happen.
Sorry i couldnt chat, im still recovering =-) So happy i got to finish all layouts :hooray: |
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had the best time :). My husband was very supportive and my kids thought I was crazy, LOL! I'm well on my way to catching up with previous trips. I'm only one behind now, LOL!
|
I'd like to add my thanks to everyone involved in such a fun weekend!!! Thanks to all of you, I've almost finished an album.
Thanks to everyone who participated too, now I've got so many new ideas and inspiration. It's gonna take me all week to leave love. |
Thank you to all those that hosted, lead the way, designed and just participated. This was my first marathon and I loved it. I tried things I never had and learned new tricks....it was a great weekend!
|
Yes! Thank you to all who made this possible!:thanks: What a lot of work to organize and carry it off. Love the prizes, love the pages I was able to complete, loved spending time helping my daughter with her pages, love looking at others work. This was my second January marathon--both times I have only completed 1/2. Next time, my goal is finishing it all!!
|
Ditto everything!!
Thanks for such a fun weekend! Lots of new scrappers joining in and so many gorgeous layouts to drool over in the gallery! Mega thanks to all the coordinators, host and prize donators. It truely was a smashing success!! |
Concurring with everyone else. I had a blast, scrapped many layouts and did nothing else for 3 days except scrap and eat :-)
Thank you to everyone who co-ordinated, donated and hosted. :thanks: I now need to go leave lots of love for everyone else. It may take a long time, there were lots and lots of layouts in each gallery. But I will get there, slowly (maybe finished leaving love by the time the next marathon rolls around :thumbsup:) |
Now that I've had a little time to recover, I absolutely want to say a giant thank you to all the hosts and the prize donors. This weekend was something I decided to participate in just one day before it started and I'm SO glad I did. What a wonderful way to jump start my Disney scrapping.
THANKS AGAIN!!! :thanks: |
Yes I'd like to thank everyone involved for a very fun yet hectic weekend. I got a lot done and the pp are beyond awesome. Thanks for being so lenient and understanding with deadlines as well. I learned a lot and am always amazed at how much better a scrapper I become when the hosts encourage you to step out of the box. It's hard but well worth it. I learned so much. Thanks again.
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:42 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger