![]() |
Luigi's Flying Tires
|
|
|
|
Luigi's Flying Tires
|
|
Luigi's Flying Tires 2012
|
This is the measuring stick for Luigi's Flying Tires.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Stick-copy.jpg |
Luigi's Ride
I'm so close to finally finishing this album. The perfectionist/artist in me really needs to chill. I'm so many pages behind due to the perfectionist/artist in me. I'd rather have books completed that perfect. This album is 4 years in the making. Officially that must make me the "Slowest Scrapbooker ever"!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...uigis_ride.jpg All details are posted in my gallery. |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:37 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger