MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help and Support (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9636)
-   -   Kit Challenge Question (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12958)

agravette 02-04-2013 03:14 PM

Kit Challenge Question
 
Hi! I was wanting to download the latest kit for the kit challenge but I can't access this post. The post says it's private and that I'm not allowed. Please help!

nancz3js 02-04-2013 06:36 PM

Me too!

I have tried a few days in a row! :help:

ILuvCrush 02-04-2013 09:29 PM

I believe in an effort to continue to have this challenge sponsored, the thread is hidden to those members with less than 20 (or maybe its 25) posts.
This is to prevent people from just taking the kits without making an effort to participate in the community.

For example, the challenge I sponsored in January had only 14 pages posted as participating in the challenge (other than my own CT members). However I had 584 downloads of the kit. Those numbers just don't match up.

I suggest visiting some threads, posting in other parts of the forum, in the gallery and truly becoming a member. Before you know it you will have new friends as well as access to the kit challenge area :) This is a wonderful community and I know we would all love to get to know the 'lurkers'!!

agravette 02-06-2013 08:39 PM

thanks for letting me know...i have enjoyed this website for a couple of years now...i just rarely ever comment...i've even gotten lots of inspirations for layouts from the gallery...i'll try to do better at commenting from now on

Mousears33 05-15-2014 11:36 AM

I am so thankful that I found this post...I've been wondering the same thing and figured there was something to it. Off I go...NO LURKING HERE!!! HA!!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger