MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   4th Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9738)
-   -   Wrapping Packages (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13537)

scrappinnewbie 05-17-2013 05:07 AM

Wrapping Packages
 
One thing you do when preparing for a party is getting your gifts wrapped. I personally dislike that part! I'm no good at wrapping packages. :( I find this job to be easier when I have a nice square box, my supplies all together and I figure out a game plan to get it done.

The talented Cluster Queen Creations has made this job super easy for us! :hooray: She has created this fabulous template to assist you in getting this challenge completed.

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/...pscf9ba7ad.jpg

Links: Disabled

The challenge is complete one LO using this template. You can tweek the template to make it your own.

Check out more fabulous templates and kits from Cluster Queen Creations
here at her store at Scrap Matters.

Thank you Melissa for this super fun template!

3BluEyedBabies 05-17-2013 05:20 AM

Thank you!!
 
I have a busy weekend; starting with field day at two different times today for my kids! I love this template; thanks so very much! Be back later with my LO!

tukogirl 05-17-2013 09:10 PM

Going to download this to play with tomorrow between speed scraps. too cute!

Wahoomrm 05-17-2013 10:33 PM

Bruce's Sub House
 
I like the template. Thanks! I wasn't sure where to post in the gallery and placed my layout in the 4th anniversary area as well as the proper forum.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ubHouse_72.jpg

Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...388#post134388

Romajo 05-18-2013 01:45 AM

Thanks for the template! Now I better get scrapping... ;-)
So lucky my daughter is camping out with her cub scouts pack! Lots of me-time! :lol:

ana_carol 05-18-2013 05:29 AM

Thanks for the awesome template,
Here is mine
:)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...S_template.jpg
:credits:

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...407#post134407

lilendgirl@gmail.com 05-18-2013 07:03 AM

Mickey & Me (1988, 1998 & 2008)
 
Clock runs fast!! :yes: Mickey and me when I was 11 (1988), 21(1998) & 31(2008)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...kages_copy.jpg

:credits:

Also Posted:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...416#post134416

mstalbot1 05-18-2013 09:20 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ckage_copy.jpg

Thank you for the template!

Aussiegirl 05-18-2013 10:38 AM

Here's mine:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...467#post134467

Marie 05-18-2013 03:32 PM

Thank you!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0281.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...538#post134538


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger