MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   4th Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9738)
-   -   Scraplift Challenge!!! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13548)

Chef Minnie Mouse 05-18-2013 06:34 AM

Scraplift Challenge!!!
 
How about another challenge to add to our birthday fun and gifties!
I always love to draw inspiration from other scrappers especially our very talented designers. Natalie from Natalie’s Place Designs is just that! So your challenge is to draw inspiration from Natalie and create a Disney related layout.
Natalie’s Gallery
You must post the page you took inspiration from (linked thumbnail is a good image to use) as well as your page here. Also be sure to post it in the appropriate forum thread. Layouts are due at Midnight on Sunday. Also, be sure to leave love for some of your fellow participants and send some love to Natalie from Natalie's Place Designs for this AWESOME prize!
So here is the fabulous prize Natalie made for you....
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...psb99cc44a.jpg
:party: Happy Birthday MouseScrappers :party:

I chose this fun layout by Natalie:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...a_nice_hug.jpg
Here is my take:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Scraplift3.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...893#post134893

Romajo 05-18-2013 06:53 AM

Such pretty frames! Can't wait to play! ;-)

jr4mni 05-18-2013 07:12 AM

Awesome pp and how to I possibly pick just one from her gallery???? :eek: :rolleyes:

scrappinnewbie 05-18-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr4mni (Post 134424)
Awesome pp and how to I possibly pick just one from her gallery???? :eek: :rolleyes:

I hear ya, Jennifer! Natalie's pages are AWESOME!

Thanks Lisa for hosting this fun game and to Natalie for the fun PP and amazing gallery inspiration.

Murmer 05-18-2013 11:56 AM

Here is the one that I picked.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hallenge_2.jpg
I loved the single picture simplicity of her page so here is mine.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Trip-Cover.jpg

I am not sure where to post this so if any one has an idea I will put there. Thanks!

ana_carol 05-18-2013 01:12 PM

Thanks Lisa and natalie for the challenge and pp!
I chose
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Daisy_left.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...aisy_right.jpg

And made
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Scraplift1.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...craplift_a.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...craplift_b.jpg

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...504#post134504

WDW Scrap Princess 05-18-2013 01:28 PM

So Unique! thank you Lisa and Natalie!

janette 05-18-2013 03:49 PM

Thank you for hosting and Natalie for the PP! Great gallery.

I was inspired by this, the use of pictures and graphic was perfect.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...own_Disney.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._space_mtn.jpg :credits:

Forum Link

tukogirl 05-18-2013 04:46 PM

Thanks for hosting Lisa and thanks to Natalie for the awesome prize! natalie has some amazing pages!

This is the page I lifted:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._of_Nature.jpg

Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dian_small.jpg

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...548#post134548

Chays52 05-18-2013 04:56 PM

This is the layout I picked to scraplift:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...allenge_29.jpg

I liked the simplicity of the layout although it isn't simple. It also took me out of my comfort zone by using limited embellishments as well as putting elements or title on my photos rather than on the papers.

Here is my interpretation

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...allenge_29.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_edited-1.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger