![]() |
August Challenge Mad For the Mouse
Summer is busy time for all of us, and it can be even busier for others. I am finally settled from my
move across the country, and wanted to start these challenges back up! Ready for another Challenge? I've got a new one for you!! The only rule is that your page has to contain 100% Mad for the Mouse product! You can use your own fonts, and you can use a template from another designer. All participants will receive this lovely frame cluster created by a member of my team, (Lisa). http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...llenge_web.jpg *I will accept pages you have used for other challenges, such as a scraplift challenge, weekly challenge or the template challenge. *There is a catch, by entering your page you give Mad for Mouse permission to use your layout on her blog for product inspiration. You need to post your page here as well as the appropriate forum! Can't wait to see what you create!! |
I just noticed this! I'll try to sneak one in before the weekend is over :)
|
love that frame cluster!
Great challenge!! <3 |
LOVE this kit! Now that Marvel is Disney it really makes me happy :)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_017.jpg |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:19 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger