MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   DSD Font Challenge with Mad for the Mouse (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14001)

msbagley 11-01-2013 01:04 AM

DSD Font Challenge with Mad for the Mouse
 
Are you ready for a different kind of challenge?
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...lengerules.jpg

RULES:
Your layout has to be a new creation, you can not double dip!
Please post your layout here and in the appropriate forum
Please leave some love for you fellow scrappers
Challenge ends Sunday night at midnight Eastern
You can download HaloHandletter HERE

Now to see what you're playing for....
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...oneDSDcopy.jpg

Can't wait to see what you Create!!

WDW Scrap Princess 11-01-2013 05:36 AM

Thank you Michelle!

I LOVE Font challenges! the PP is adorable! I am in!:thanks::scrapbooking:

Wahoomrm 11-01-2013 11:33 AM

Italy (DSD 2013 Font Challenge)
 
Yeah, my first challenge completed! I really like your participation prizes for this weekend. I'm going to try and do them all. Thanks for hosting!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...IT-5-6_100.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...679#post139679

tinkerbell1112 11-01-2013 07:35 PM

it's always nice to play with a new font :) This is a pretty script - and legible!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_054.jpg

and here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...731#post139731

lsim 11-01-2013 09:29 PM

Getting Wet
 
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Mountain5.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2&postcount=30

cabc 11-02-2013 08:41 AM

Halloween Disney Style
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...HalloweenS.jpgThis is my 1st attempt to enter a scrap challenge. I loved the font - it added a personalized feel to my page. Thank you Michelle for all the parts and pieces from your wonderful kits. Here is the forum link to the page.:)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=120

tinkerbell1112 11-02-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabc (Post 139802)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...HalloweenS.jpgThis is my 1st attempt to enter a scrap challenge. I loved the font - it added a personalized feel to my page. Thank you Michelle for all the parts and pieces from your wonderful kits. Here is the forum link to the page.:)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=120

WELCOME! I hope you jump into more! It's a lot of fun!

robills 11-02-2013 10:50 AM

mickey
 
Thanks for the challenge, love the PP and the new font. Thanks! (This was goes along with the nemo scavenger hunt challenge where I wanted to scraplift this layout.) Thanks again!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/dream2.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/mickey31.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...811#post139811

momabaarjo 11-02-2013 01:43 PM


Also posted here

stormer 11-02-2013 06:04 PM

Thanks for hosting. The PP is great! Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_010.jpg

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...874#post139874


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger