MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   DSD Finding Nemo Scavenger Hunt with Mad for the Mouse (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14002)

msbagley 11-01-2013 01:47 AM

DSD Finding Nemo Scavenger Hunt with Mad for the Mouse
 
Get ready to look through the Gallery!!!
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...vengerhunt.jpg

Here's what you're playing for:
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/..._DSD_Prize.jpg

If you visit my blog, you can collect these coordinating
freebies from the release of Shark Bait!
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...ogFreebies.jpg

The freebies coordinate with my recently released kit: Shark Bait
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...view_web-1.jpg

There are also a couple coordinating pieces on my facebook page and one more on my fan page

Each of my lovely ladies added Nemo to an existing layout, Go find him!
So here are the galleries you need to look in...
Feel free to copy and paste this list into you Private Message Submission to me!

Jennifer:jr4mni
Linda P.:Linda P.
Cheryl:cncDisney4
Melissa:*Melidy*
Christy:Christypooh402
Karrie:Karrie'sKreations
Charlene:cmtscrap
Jenny:ColorCountryScraps
Lyn:TiggernJen
Holly:HollyinPA
Michelle:msbagley

PLEASE PM me your results!! We don't want someone else to benefit from all your hard work!!

WDW Scrap Princess 11-01-2013 05:39 AM

This is FUN!:hooray::thumbsup:

Love the PP and the game!

Wahoomrm 11-01-2013 09:27 AM

Finding Nemo
 
Hi, Michelle ~
Just want to verify ... In the Finding Nemo game, you don't want us to list any links that are Nemo-related/inspired layouts, for any of the sites. Right?
Thanks!

tinkerbell1112 11-01-2013 02:40 PM

Michelle,does the layout we like and hope to scraplift have to be one with a hidden nemo?

msbagley 11-01-2013 03:17 PM

Michelle- all the pages that have a hidden Nemo are on pages that are NOT Nemo themed, as a matter of fact I think only one of the pages even has water on it. He is hidden behind flowers, tucked behind frames, and so on.

Jlynn, You can post any layout here you'd like to scraplift, please don't post any of the ones with the hidden Nemo in it!

Have fun!!!

robills 11-01-2013 09:21 PM

Just finished...
 
the hunt, what fun and what great pages in the galleries. These were a few that caught my eye that I plan to lift. Thanks for the inspiration!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...o-You-Dare.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...anted_xmas.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/dream2.jpg

sthompsonfoto 11-02-2013 12:15 AM

Still searching, those boogers are well hidden!
But I did find this!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...r-single19.jpg
And this
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Acting-101.jpg

BevS97 11-02-2013 03:27 AM

Is there an easy way to page through a single person's album. Just realised I spent half an hour searching through a scraplift album, as the first layout I clicked on was in the scraplift album, rather than through jr4mni's album.

msbagley 11-02-2013 04:02 AM

Bev- I do not know if there is an way...
Maybe if you are on the page that shows a persons entire gallery, you can click control and plus at the same and it zooms your screen, maybe you can find the Nemo's with out clicking on each layout.

Let me know how that works :)

Wahoomrm 11-02-2013 05:41 AM

Finding Nemo
 
After hours of searching I found 7 of the 11 Nemos and will PM you the links. I may go back to get the others, but my eyes are going bonkers. 
As I was clicking the photos, I’d get excited to see a Nemo … only to realize it was a Nemo themed page and not “your” Nemo. So, when I actually found a correct Nemo I’d be thrilled. (Oh, the little things in life that bring joy. Lol.)

I really like these Tree of Life layouts - This one is from Melidy:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...1_edited-1.jpg

And this one from cmtscrap:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_s_A_Tree.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger