MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help and Support (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9636)
-   -   HELP! Can't log into gallery! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14341)

3BluEyedBabies 03-17-2014 11:39 AM

HELP! Can't log into gallery!
 
I haven't been able to log into the gallery for a while now. I can log in the forum just fine, obviously, but when I sign into the gallery; the page reloads and I am NOT signed in anyway. This is the only site that is giving me problems. Not sure what is going on...

NEVERMIND>>>now it let me log in

Aussiegirl 03-26-2014 04:33 PM

So glad that the problem resolved itself!!!

If this happens again, my advice would be to clear your cookies/cache/history and retry!

Carolc 03-26-2014 09:41 PM

Actually, it is a known issue that I've never been able to diagnose, but I have found a way to get around it.

See post #10 in this thread: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3740


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger