MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   Mad for the Mouse Wish List Challenge!! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14719)

msbagley 10-28-2014 01:02 AM

Mad for the Mouse Wish List Challenge!!
 
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...ListWinner.jpg

How?
Head over to the shop, Mad for the Mouse Designs, sign into your account, and add your
favorites to your wish list and one lucky winner will be
awarded their entire wish list!!

Winner to be announced Nov.1 at 9pm EST
Check back here for the winner!!

Once you're done Wish list shopping, come back here and tell me you have finished adding your favorites to your wish list!!

Have a Great Digital Scrap Weekend!!

cantwait461308 10-30-2014 07:51 PM

Mad for the Mouse Challenge
 
My wish list is finished!

This was my first time visiting your site and I loved it! I love that while you have the ability to purchase everything as a bundle, that you also break everything up into smaller groups!!! I love finding something but I don't always want an entire bundle. You're site is awesome and amazingly priced! Love $1 deals :)

lilendgirl@gmail.com 10-30-2014 08:37 PM

Mad for the Mouse Wishlist
 
Done the wishlist. Thanks for the opportunity... I love your designs.

shaines 10-31-2014 06:52 PM

You have made this weekend so much fun! Done with my wishlist and thank you for a chance to win your designs.

WDW Scrap Princess 10-31-2014 07:01 PM

ah, to dream! Mine is finished!
thanks for the chance!:sorcerer::sorcerer:

cantwait461308 11-02-2014 11:26 AM

Has the winner been announced? Did I miss it? I'm excited! :yeah:

msbagley 11-06-2014 03:16 AM

Hi Guys!!!
I posted Winners on Facebook on Friday Night, Saturday Night, and Sunday Night!! Make sure you're a fan of the Mad for the Mouse Page in order to stay on top of all the news!!

Friday was: Jlynn Wilkenson
Saturday was: Kristine Coruth
Sunday was: Cheryl Lane

Congratulations to all these lucky ladies!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger