MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   GIVEAWAY from Magical Scraps Galore! June 2 ~ June 30 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15130)

marinapj 06-02-2015 06:33 AM

GIVEAWAY from Magical Scraps Galore! June 2 ~ June 30
 
Welcome to the Magical Scraps Galore giveaway challenge!

To celebrate that I became a MouseScrappers sponsor, I wanted to play a little game with you!

Let me know which is your favorite Magical Scraps Galore kit. You can find all my designs HERE.

Reply to this thread with your favorite kit. You can post up to three times to increase your chances of winning (remember to post one entry at a time).

You have until June 30th midnight EST. I will draw some lucky winners using random.org, who will get the kit of their choice for free!

Have fun and good luck! :mouse1:

3BluEyedBabies 06-02-2015 08:10 AM

Congrats on being a sponser!!
 
Congratulations on becoming one of our wonderful sponsers, Marina!! The first kit I would love to have is "World of Laughter!"

http://www.magicalscrapsgalore.com/w...KitGeneric.jpg

3BluEyedBabies 06-02-2015 08:11 AM

THe second kit I would love to have is "Super Heroes!"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i8S_U9DxRv...GenericKit.jpg

3BluEyedBabies 06-02-2015 08:13 AM

Magical Hollywood
 
The third kit I would like to have is "Magical Hollywood!" Thanks so very much for the chance to win & COngrats, again!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9qR7COHbEU...KitGeneric.jpg

ratgirl24 06-02-2015 03:37 PM

My first kit choice would be the one for my favorite ride: World of Laughter.

Thanks for the chance to win!


http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store...SG_WOL_Kit.jpg

ratgirl24 06-02-2015 03:40 PM

My second favorite kit is "Scourge of the Seven Seas". Love this kit for those pirate pages!

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store..._SOT7S_Kit.jpg

ratgirl24 06-02-2015 03:42 PM

My third favorite kit is "Most Magical Place". Thanks again for the chance to win!

http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store...kitpreview.jpg

Wahoomrm 06-03-2015 09:57 AM

World of Laughter
 
I love your collab kit "World of Laughter"!


http://www.magicalscrapsgalore.com/w...KitGeneric.jpg

Wahoomrm 06-03-2015 10:02 AM

To the Moon and Beyond
 
Your "To the Moon and Beyond" kit would be perfect for both Tomorrowland pages as well as Cape Canaveral

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gaB8m5EM82...KitGeneric.jpg

Wahoomrm 06-03-2015 10:04 AM

9 moons
 
I think your "9 moons" kit is super-cute. Maybe I'll be a grandma someday and could use this kit....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EZ81NmKxo7...MSG_9M_Kit.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger