![]() |
Want to win the next #believeinmagic release?
Would you like to win our next release in the #believeinmagic series? Well here is your chance! Create a new page using any of our #believeinmagic releases or any kits in my store or Amber's.
One lucky participate will be randomly selected using the random number generator and win the entire new release - #believeinmagic: sundown spectacular! Layouts are due by Friday June 26th at midnight eastern time to qualify for the drawing. Make sure you to post your pages here. Can't wait to see your creations. Oh... here is a little peek at the release: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f8217d...d6d1d85388.png |
fun! what is the deadline? I would assume this week?
|
ooh! How exciting! Can't wait to see the newest release! Thanks for this great chance to win! Hopefully I can find some scrapping time today!
|
Quote:
Thank you....I've updated the original announcement. |
Thanks for the chance to win! I used your A Frozen Heart and Ice Queen kits :)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...zench5k600.jpg |
I love your kits, for this layout I used believeinmagic - Glass Slipper...thank you for a chance to win your new kit coming out!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ses_-_Copy.jpg |
Beautiful pages snowdrop and shaines! I love Princess pages! Thank you for creating a page with my designs.
Here is bigger look at the collection you could win by completing a layout. There is still time to participate. Come play along. http://flergalicious.com/2015/mouses...27-peekbig.png |
Thank you for a chance of winning your beautiful #believeinmagic collections!
Here is my layout using #believeinmagic: Mouse Tales Collection http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...liam_Train.jpg |
What a fun page, Neverland Scraps! Love the bold choice of background papers and the sweet story about his own train set. Thank you for participating in this challenge.
This game closes in a few hours. I hope others have a chance to make a page. The release is live at Sweet Shoppe Designs if you would like to see what you have a chance to win. |
Thank you ladies for participating in this challenge. Since there were so few entries, I asked my DD to select the number... one, two or three and the winner is..... two!
shaines, please send me a PM with your user name at Sweet Shoppe Designs and I will set you up with a coupon for this collection. Thanks again for playing. I love seeing my designs in use. |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:15 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger