MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   Scavenger Hunt by Studio Flergs! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15398)

Flergs 11-06-2015 05:06 PM

Scavenger Hunt by Studio Flergs!
 
Amber & I have 2 full #believeinmagic collections for you this DSD weekend.


http://flergalicious.com/2015/frozen...gic-bundle.jpg


http://flergalicious.com/2015/frozen...ess-bundle.jpg


And for a bit of fun, we want you do go take a look through our collections HERE & match up the collection/kit/pack with these clues!


Some are easy, some a bit harder.


http://flergalicious.com/2015/frozen...vengerhunt.jpg




First correct answer for ALL 20 hints will win the #believeinmagic collection of their choice!

Please send me a Private Message with your answers.

And we'll also draw 1 random winner who will win the #believeinmagic kit of their choice. Just post below & tell us which one you would get! And we'll add your post # to the draw.


Competition closes Sunday Nov 8th.

Murmer 11-06-2015 05:51 PM

It is so so so hard to pick just one kit but based on pictures I have that need a kit I would say High Score would be the one I would pick.

shaines 11-07-2015 07:23 AM

Love your kits, the next one I would love to get would be Arabian Nights, love the colors in that one!

tukogirl 11-07-2015 08:24 PM

All of these kits are so delicious! I'd get Halloween Party if I won. and if I don't buy it later tonight ....:)

Flergs 11-09-2015 05:36 PM

Thanks for playing and I hope everyone had a nice productive DSD.

Murmer was first with all the correct answers, so please shoot me a PM with your SSD user name, email address and which kit you would like.

I put the #3 and #4 on pieces of paper and let DD draw one out of a coffee cup. She drew #4. Congrats tukogirl. If you could also send me a PM with the above information that would be great.

Congrats again ladies and thank you for joining my scavenger hunt.

tukogirl 11-10-2015 05:54 PM

whooo hooo!! Thanks so much!

snowdrop 11-13-2015 12:13 PM

I'm so bummed I was away during DSD so I couldn't play along (though I was at Disney lol.)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger