![]() |
Weekly Challenge #414 - April 27 to May 11, 2020
Hi All,
I had so much fun chatting with everyone this weekend and I got 6 pages complete. So exciting. To keep us moving I decided to Host this Week. After Chatting with everyone I noticed some wanted a bit more of a Challenge, so I decided to try and give you one…. So, let’s get started…. I’m calling this 1 page 2 Stories…. I like pages with lots of pictures but sometimes I don’t have enough for a full page. So, I decided to split my page into 2 sections. Here are the RULES you need to follow: 1) Choose a template that you can divide into 2 sections so you can see the 2 different groups clearly. 2) 5 or more pictures 3) 2 patterned and 2 solid papers minimum 4) 1 or more glitter papers 5) At least 1 scatter anywhere on your page (this can be paint, glitter etc.) 6) 3 Clusters anywhere on your page (must be at least 3 elements) 7) Lastly add 2 different titles not next to each other. As always you may use as many papers and other elements as you need to complete your page. You have until MIDNIGHT (PST) on May 11 to post your layout. Remember the general rules: No doubling up on challenges. Your page must be Disney related or something from attractions near Disney. You must post your page in the Mousescrappers Gallery & the Themed Thread that matches your page. Please post that themed thread link here with your layout. Please leave some love in the Gallery. I hope you enjoy creating this page I know I did. It’s making me look forward to my next Walt Disney World Trip when all this crazy is over. Here is my page: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Springs-MS.jpg You can also find my page here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...210#post180210 |
Weekly Challenge 414 Captain America/Captain Marvel
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...el_America.jpg
Papers and Embellishments from Just So Scrappy Let Freedom Ring. Template from Connie Prince Peep Show |
Weekly Challenge #414
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...h_mountain.jpg
Template from Connie Prince Peep Show Papers and Embellishments from Magical Scraps Galore- Adventure, Memories For The Making- Oh Bother, and Magical Scraps Galore- Splashin Fun |
Thanks for the challenge! Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d-and-Evil.jpg :credit: Also posted in the March of the First Order thread. (Because I couldn't figure out where else to put it). |
Thanks for the fun challenge!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...575/SWDAS2.jpg Also posted HERE. |
|
I started this when the challenge first began and wanted to finish it even though I'm late! These crates are the only place in all of Walt Disney World that we've managed to take a picture every trip. My husband and I were there the first time alone last September and we had to document it.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../CrateDays.jpg :credits: Posted here in the forums. |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger