MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weekly Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9655)
-   -   Weekly Challenge #418 - Aug 16 - Aug 29 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17451)

tinkerbell1112 08-15-2020 08:54 AM

Weekly Challenge #418 - Aug 16 - Aug 29
 
I really miss Disney. When I'm not at Disney, I enjoy having a trip planned so I can be planning for Disney! This past spring was really hard for me. I missed out on a trip to Disneyland, so to help fill my Disney void my daughter and I tried out some of the Disney At Home recipes that Disney was posting on their blog. Did anyone else do this? When I shared about it, a friend from college asked me to try a specific recipe, so I did. The breakfast lasagna from the Crystal Palace, has anyone had this? Yum! the one I made was good. I can imagine Disney's version is better!!

And, as requested....here's a link to the recipe I started with :)
or if you want to see my dumbed down recipe; here's my blog post I guess I forgot to publish, but you reminded me to go post the pictures and publish!

This challenge is FOOD related. It needs to be about FOOD. Whether you're scrapping about a meal at the Parks, a snack credit, or something like I did....an at home Disney recipe! Show me something Disney FOOD related!

Here's the page I made to document my super yummy lasagna
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_027.jpg

And here's the pp you're playing for from Designs by Melinda Staley! Isn't it adorable?!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...sPins-prev.jpg


Please remember:
1) Challenge should be Disney related (or from a vacation/theme park around Disney) (following the details listed above)
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in this challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum for the theme of their page.
Please be sure to do this.
If you need help on where to post in the forum, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!
4) Please leave love on the person who posts before you and the person who posts after you (not required, but certainly a nice way to boost the people up around you!)
5) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges

mmbstaley 08-15-2020 10:36 PM

ooh, that looks yummy, Jlynn! Is there a link to the recipe you can share?
I got a hair on last month to make my own Grey Stuff when Disney put that recipe on the blog and since with the way things are going who knows when we might be able to go back to WDW again. :(
Here's the link to the recipe: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...its-delicious/

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...reyStuff-w.jpg

janette 08-16-2020 10:21 AM

Do miss the food at Disney, always a big part of the trip. One of our splurges in CA was the World of Color Dessert Party. Great experience.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...jan_dl_woc.jpg

:credits:

Forum Link

tinkerbell1112 08-17-2020 07:22 AM

I updated my original post with the link, as well as my blog post I'd started but then forgottten I still had to add pictures to and publish. Oops! LOL. It has my simple recipe at the bottom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmbstaley (Post 180945)
ooh, that looks yummy, Jlynn! Is there a link to the recipe you can share?
I got a hair on last month to make my own Grey Stuff when Disney put that recipe on the blog and since with the way things are going who knows when we might be able to go back to WDW again. :(
Here's the link to the recipe: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...its-delicious/

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...reyStuff-w.jpg


mmbstaley 08-17-2020 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 (Post 180956)
I updated my original post with the link, as well as my blog post I'd started but then forgottten I still had to add pictures to and publish. Oops! LOL. It has my simple recipe at the bottom.

Thanks! will go check it out :)

doodlebugz3 08-19-2020 07:47 PM

Be Our Guest
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Guest-1-MS.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Guest-2-MS.jpg


You can also find my Page Here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...962#post180962

Aussiegirl 08-21-2020 06:06 PM

Oooh, I need to scrap some food photos! Perfect challenge and super cute pp! Praying I find some scrapping time soon!

Princess Janas Mom 08-22-2020 08:13 PM

Thank you so much for the challenging! I need to finish at least one trip before I go on another.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...575/Snacks.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ore_Snacks.jpg

Linked to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=159

pixleyyy 08-22-2020 11:14 PM

These were the desserts Brian and I had from the Plaza Gardens buffet at Disneyland Paris. They were really good, but the macaroon was mint so it was sort of weird. Chocolate was my husbands. The two others were shortbread cookie filled with a fruit jelly-type filling and covered with white chocolate layers.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ories-copy.jpg

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...982#post180982

HelloWisconsin 08-23-2020 06:42 AM

Thanks for hosting this challenge!! Here's mine.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Rays-2012.jpg:thanks:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger