MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weekly Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9655)
-   -   Weekly Challenge #419 – September 1 – 14, 2020 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17458)

doodlebugz3 08-31-2020 11:17 PM

Weekly Challenge #419 – September 1 – 14, 2020
 
Hi All,

My inspiration for this Challenge came while scraping the flowers at Epcot in England. This area makes me want to grab a treat and read a book. It started me dreaming of going back and enjoying all the wonders of Epcot and its many places. So, part of your challenge is to show us something that makes you want to go on vacation and is making you dream of the things to come in the New Year (I HOPE). It could be the flowers at EPCOT, The treats in Paris, a DOLE whip… (Yes I have Disney Treats and WDW on the brain!!) it could be a sandy beach you get the idea…

So, let’s get started….

Here are the RULES you need to follow:

1) Have your page surrounded by pictures. As you can see my page has 16

2)Use a Large Title in the center of your page

3)Use at least 3 ribbons, stitching or scatters on your page

4)Journal – at least 3 lines please…

Bonus Challenge try something new and tell us in the comments of your page about it. I just learned how to Shadow and am loving the effect it has on my pages.

As always you may use as many papers and other elements as you need to complete your page. You have until MIDNIGHT (PST) on September 14 to post your layout.

Remember the general rules:
No doubling up on challenges. Your page must be Disney related or something from attractions near Disney. 2 Participants will be randomly chosen to win a $5 Gift Card (1 for Participation & 1 for Participating in Bonus Challenge) You must post your page in the Mousescrappers Gallery & the Themed Thread that matches your page. Please post that themed thread link here with your layout. Please leave some love in the Gallery.

Can't wait to see everyone's pages..



Here is my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...wers---ms-.jpg

You can also find my page here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...030#post181030

tukogirl 09-01-2020 12:23 PM

Can't wait to play along!

tukogirl 09-04-2020 09:02 AM

I liked this one. Luckily I found a good template to use. I did cheat a little on my pictures though :whistle:

Thanks for the fun challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...food_small.jpg

doodlebugz3 09-04-2020 12:35 PM

Thanks for playing along. Your page makes me hungry...

meagan43 09-05-2020 07:05 AM

Thank you for the challenge. I used the challenge to finish this page (and its companion page) that has been needing some attention for some time now.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...erlandCrew.jpg
also here

tinkerbell1112 09-06-2020 06:15 AM

Thanks for this! I love lots of pictures!!

tinkerbell1112 09-06-2020 07:58 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_061.jpg

Also posted here

Princess Janas Mom 09-06-2020 10:03 AM

I have so many pictures and need to do this challenge! Ugh! I am having trouble finding a template for a large number of photos. Any suggestions?

doodlebugz3 09-06-2020 03:17 PM

I love lots of pictures too. Its so fun to see how others create pages for challenges. They always inspires me.

Princess Janas Mom 09-07-2020 06:44 AM

Thank you for the challenge. I really enjoyed doing this. I have never used this many pictures on a page. Most of the time, I use a kit to complete a page, but this time, I used random papers I already had that I felt complemented the colors of fireworks.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ireworks16.jpg

Ljnk to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=12


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger