MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weekly Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9655)
-   -   Weekly Challenge #425: July 2-15 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17819)

pixleyyy 07-02-2021 10:58 PM

Weekly Challenge #425: July 2-15
 
Hi all. Several of us had a lot of fun with the do-over challenge, but now we need some new challenges in preparation for the next do-over challenge. So I decided to make a new challenge for us all.

I don't know about you, but I tend to choose one kit and make an entire page using that. So I'm challenging you (and myself) to make a page using a MIX OF 2 KITS OR MORE.

I made two pages with a mix of three different Peter Pan themed kits:
  • Off to Neverland by Magical Scraps Galore
  • Neverland by Studio Flergs
  • Never Grow Up by Laurie's Scraps

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...land-copy1.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...belle-copy.jpg

Now it's your turn. Come back here and share the pages you make with more than one kit.

Aussiegirl 07-05-2021 07:51 PM

Fun challenge! Life is finally settling down after a crazy busy June! Hoping to play along! :)

Windswept 07-25-2021 01:43 PM

Time sure flew by this month I meant to get back here sooner, Sorry I am late for the challenge. I used Castle View and Magic Of the Mouse kits

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e7&oe=6101CC88

pixleyyy 07-25-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windswept (Post 182642)
Time sure flew by this month I meant to get back here sooner, Sorry I am late for the challenge. I used Castle View and Magic Of the Mouse kits

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e7&oe=6101CC88

Super cute! Glad you could play along. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger