MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help and Support (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9636)
-   -   New Epcot Areas (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18004)

3BluEyedBabies 02-13-2024 10:00 AM

New Epcot Areas
 
Can someone add World Nature, World Discover, & World Celebration to the Epcot LOs forum? I have a Journey of Water LO to add to World Nature but there is no spot to put it. Or can I just add a new spot?

Thanks!

Carolc 02-14-2024 07:47 AM

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I haven't made it to Epcot in a while and haven't seen Journey of Water yet. Just looked at a map and see how they renamed Future World East and West. I'll create the new names and shift things around when I get to my computer. Looks like Journey of Water would be a thread in World Nature(?)

3BluEyedBabies 02-14-2024 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolc (Post 184363)
Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I haven't made it to Epcot in a while and haven't seen Journey of Water yet. Just looked at a map and see how they renamed Future World East and West. I'll create the new names and shift things around when I get to my computer. Looks like Journey of Water would be a thread in World Nature(?)

Thanks, Carol!

Yes, I think Journey of Water would be a thread in World Nature.

Carolc 02-14-2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabies (Post 184364)
Thanks, Carol!

Yes, I think Journey of Water would be a thread in World Nature.

I just added 3 new forums and shifted some existing subforums and threads around. Most make sense but I see that they grouped the Journey into Imagination pavilion into World Celebration, which I think can be a little confusing.

Here is World Nature.

https://mousescrappers.com/forums/fo...lay.php?f=9772

Thanks again... I really need to go now that construction is finally done!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger