MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personal Celebrations & Activities (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9602)
-   -   Magical Surprise (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4819)

This Dixie Pixie 07-15-2010 12:58 PM

Magical Surprise
 
Here's a LO I did for Weekly Challenge #43. My friend Sue helped me surpirse her husband Steve. He had no idea that I was going to be at WDW the same time and this is his reaction when he saw me.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...escrappers.jpg

robills 08-11-2010 12:42 PM

Great birthday present from the Best Sister!
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...575/sister.jpg

CarmenF 08-12-2010 10:01 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...errysmalls.png

funstufftoplaywith 09-13-2011 05:33 PM

Gavin at Disney 2011
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n_Feb_2011.jpg

AmyR0618 02-22-2015 07:34 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-10OCT2010.jpg

doodlebugz3 02-23-2016 09:22 PM

You Are So Funny
 
So Nolan REALLY wanted a New Phone Case and we kept telling him he needed to wait until he found one he REALLY wanted. Well today was the day. He saw it when we were in The Haunted Mansion store. It glows in the dark and was pretty cool. So when he wasn’t looking I bought it for him. I then told him my phone was charging and I asked to use his. When he wasn’t looking I replaced his old case with the new one. The look on his face is when I was pretending to take a picture of Calvin and Shelby and he saw the case. So glad I turned and snapped the shot of his funny face.

I used the following on this page:

Kellybell - Oh so Goofy
Sweet Shoppe Designs Cindy Schneider -trio pack 7 Page 1

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ourNolanMS.jpg

and you can find it here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post161949

tinkerbell1112 07-30-2017 02:14 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...207/ss2251.jpg

Chef Minnie Mouse 07-13-2018 11:26 AM

Caleb had no idea Captain Jack was coming to his birthday party :yes:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...an-Pirates.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger