MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Travel News (Beyond Disney) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9650)
-   -   Any Kit suggestions for Universal Studios... (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7086)

wlovesthemouse 04-02-2011 01:18 PM

Any Kit suggestions for Universal Studios...
 
Hi,
Does anyone have any ideas for kits to use for Universal Studios? I have some for basic "Hollywood", Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and Suess Landing, but I have no idea what to use for "Popeye", "Simpsons", "Toon Lagoon", etc. Can anyone help with suggestions please.....

Thankyou

ana_carol 04-02-2011 05:58 PM

I also have all those to scrap so ill keep an eye for you.

Do you have some Scooby/Shaggy pictures? This could work for you
http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweets...9aaef13aa8.jpg
Or Curious George/Man in the yellow hat?
http://scraporchard.com/market/image...4b8ae78b53.jpg

Heroes & rides at IOA
http://scraporchard.com/market/image...42d88e1030.jpg

You could also see this thread to see if some kits suit your needs
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=5505

Let me ask you which kits you selected as basic Hollywood?

wlovesthemouse 04-03-2011 02:09 AM

Wow. Thanks Ana... I'm really struggling to find kits for some of the "lands" & Attractions in Universal Studios & Island of Adventure. I sure would appreciate it, if you let me know if you find any more kits for these theme parks.

Many thanks
Wendy

ana_carol 04-03-2011 04:11 AM

Oh and i used Bean Bunny's Shark Tales for my Jaws layout

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...humbs/Jaws.jpg


And i totally forgot about this kit that i LOVE for Sponge Bob

http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweets...0a488ba32e.jpg

designsbyamanda 04-03-2011 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ana_carol (Post 60641)
I also have all those to scrap so ill keep an eye for you.

Do you have some Scooby/Shaggy pictures? This could work for you
http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweets...9aaef13aa8.jpg
Or Curious George/Man in the yellow hat?
http://scraporchard.com/market/image...4b8ae78b53.jpg

Heroes & rides at IOA
http://scraporchard.com/market/image...42d88e1030.jpg

You could also see this thread to see if some kits suit your needs
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=5505

Let me ask you which kits you selected as basic Hollywood?

OMG I love that Scooby Doo kit!!! Wish I still had my Scooby pics from Universal.... I lost them last year in my 'great EHD crash of 2010' :( I do have Scooby tattooed on my shoulder..... I should scrap that LOL (just looking for excuses to buy the kit ROFL)

Enapolez 04-03-2011 12:03 PM

These r great, love the sponge bob. Do u have any suggestions for the Nick Hotel in general?

ana_carol 04-03-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enapolez (Post 60726)
These r great, love the sponge bob. Do u have any suggestions for the Nick Hotel in general?

I havent been there, but for the character breakfast i believe the pineapple under the sea kit (sponge bob) works fine.
For the Water park/pools I would choose Sahlin's Water Park. I dont own it yet, but i love the colors and Jacque's paper pieces are wonderful. The colors would go well with Nick theme.

http://www.the-lilypad.com/store/ima...pfolder-20.jpg


Also i believe Chelle's Make a splash would work also with a different pallete of colors

http://shop.scrapmatters.com/images/...a372af02ac.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger