MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   And the winners are.... (Disney A-Z) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7600)

scrappinnewbie 05-23-2011 05:37 PM

And the winners are.... (Disney A-Z)
 
Ok... thanks to Random.Org... we have 4 random numbers selected and the 4 winners based on the posts numbers....

Do you remember the prizes? The winners in order drawn will receive.....

1st name will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Natalie’s Shoppe
2nd name will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Kellybell Designs Shoppe
3rd name will receive a $ 5 Gift Certificate to Natalie’s Shoppe
4th name will receive a $ 5 Gift Certificate to Kellybell Designs Shoppe

So... here are the winners of the Disney A-Z game (both threads):
1st winner - WDW Scrap Princess with T - Traveller
2nd winner - Janet715 with Q - Quincey
3rd winner - ColoMich94 with C - Coffee
4th winner - MusicMouse with M - Mickey Cactus

Congrats Ladies!!!!! I will be sending you a PM with your GC information.

I wish I could give each of you a prize for participating. :( I loved the photos and how creative you guys were. Thanks so much for playing. I hope you had fun and enjoyed seeing the photos.

Thanks again for the fun!

PrincessMouse 05-23-2011 05:56 PM

Congratulations to the winners!!

tinkerbell7678 05-23-2011 05:57 PM

:yeah: CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!! :yeah:

WDW Scrap Princess 05-23-2011 06:11 PM

OMG! I cannot believe it! I am thrilled!:party::clap2:

alovesj95 05-23-2011 06:18 PM

Congratulations!

tukogirl 05-23-2011 06:19 PM

Congratulations ladies! Some of your entries were so clever! this was a fun game!

roxana 05-23-2011 06:19 PM

Congrats to all the winners!!

janet715 05-23-2011 06:24 PM

Wow!!! Thank you!!! So exciting!!!!! :yeah:
And congrats to the other winners as well!

ColoMich94 05-23-2011 06:31 PM

Wow, how exciting! :yeah: I had so much fun playing this game and finding all sorts of pictures for the letters. My sons also had a ball sitting next to me on the computer, looking through our pictures and finding things. Thanks for a fun game!

cmlhale 05-23-2011 06:31 PM

Way to go winners!
That was such a fun picture share!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger