MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Is anyone else bummed that the party is over? (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7604)

designsbyamanda 05-24-2011 07:29 AM

Is anyone else bummed that the party is over?
 
I dont know what to do with myself today LOL

:(

Spacecadetswife 05-24-2011 10:41 AM

I know exactly what you mean, Amanda. But, there's all kinds of challenges going on. I'm working on a couple right now.

r0binb 05-24-2011 01:50 PM

I'm actually kind of glad it's over. I spent so much time on the fun celebration challenges that now I'm busting my behind to get the teacher gift for DS's teachers finished in time. I'll probably be pulling an all-nighter tonight so I can get it printed tomorrow for his last day on Thursday. Ugh!!! I need a Disney vacation!

liriel 05-24-2011 02:02 PM

I need a break. With house buying activities and the MS celebration keeping me going flat out, I think I need to sleep for a week straight now. It was fun though!

PrincessMouse 05-24-2011 03:01 PM

I have only 30 or so pics left from our DCL Nov 2010 cruise left so I want to get those wrapped up and actually print my first digi-scrapbook and I kept having to dip into other trips to complete challenges so I'm kinda glad we're done.

That said, I MISS THE BIRTHDAY CHALLENGES!!!

WDW Scrap Princess 05-24-2011 03:11 PM

I am glad is over, I actually missed other things I wanted to do, but It was FUN, I would not have it any other way. :woohoo::yeah:

luv2scrapmm 05-24-2011 03:55 PM

Unfortunately work will be getting crazy through the end of June, so it is good for me that we are done. But BOY WAS IT FUN!!

scrappinnewbie 05-24-2011 05:10 PM

I am sad, but DH is glad I am not on the computer every second...lol...

I am thrilled with all the LO's I got done and I really like them too! Actually several of them are my favorites! I am proud of the job I did with them. Not braggin...just pleased with how they turned out. Especially since they were challenges.

I look forward to the next celebration and perhaps I can get everything done then. :)

Thanks again Andrea for putting it all together. :thanks:

janet715 05-24-2011 07:14 PM

I would scrap after my kids went to bed, which meant I was up til about 2 or 3 am every night and then getting up with the kids at 6:30am. I will miss the fun, but looking forward to a little more sleep. =-)

cmtscrap 05-24-2011 08:41 PM

Sad but glad. I need some sleep and I'm working on a job site this week. It's a good thing it's over otherwise I wouldn't be ble to participate in anything except the challenge I am hosting this week.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger