Thread: Thank you all
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 09:52 PM   #1
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767
Thank you all

Thank you to everyone- coordinators, "behind-the-scenes" people, the hostesses with the mostest, and our designers that contributed!

It truly was a speed scrap for me. Most I completed in an hour or so. I needed this even though it was tough to fit in time-wise. It has been a rough 6 months and scrapping these pictures was a little therapeutic. Will need to get through work but can't wait to leave love in the gallery this week!

AGAIN....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
__________________
Monica
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links