View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 07:08 PM   #26
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
meagan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
Points: 8,469
I flipped it on the side and kept the blocks on top and bottom, plus the words in the middle that went both upright and sideways.

I wasn't sure of the best place to put it. I really is about the Star Wars Land entrance, but my page looks very Frontierland since that is where the entrance starts and the thematic elements on this side. Maybe I should have added some Star Wars'y elements but was trying to keep it clean like the scraplift. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...726#post178726
__________________
Meagan


my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote