View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #2
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Re: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Alright I'm new at this posting thing so I'm going to give it a try. Attempted a few on other websites so hopefully I get it right here.

We attended the MNSSHP on 22 Sep 09 for the first time. I was thrilled to see Snow White and all Seven Dwarfs as my daughter was dressed as Snow White. Magical Moment!

Here is my layout

http://cynthiay2.shutterfly.com/disneyworld/7296

Hopefully I did that right. I can't figure out how to put a thumbnail from shutterfly. UGH! Enjoy

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote