View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 10:56 AM   #1
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
**** Speed Scrap #201 - with Melissa (Melidy Designs)****

Hello,

Welcome to the second speed scrap of the marathon! I'll be in the chat room in just a minute but firstly here's a reminder of the rules and what you are playing for:

1. Make sure you follow the instructions below (each one will be posted in ten minute increments, starting and finishing on the hour)
2. Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
3. Add a link to your sub-forum post to your post here
***Please do not use pre made times including quick pages, boarders, titles, clusters, frames...we want to see YOUR layouts!***

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Instructions:
1. Starting out easy, choose a template, make it a blocked or pocket style layout.
2. I want to see lots of photos on your page, at least 5 and they must all be of a similar size.
3. You may use as many papers as you wish, but there must be an even split between patterns and solids.
4. Elements are your choice... however, each individual element must appear at least twice on your page. They can be bigger/smaller, flipped/rotated... whatever. But there must be AT LEAST two of every element. NOTE: So, if you use three different flowers, each of those must be duplicated... giving at least six.
5. I want to see a one word title, but I want you to be creative, use an element in place of a letter such as a knife and fork as a "V", a mickey head for an "O" etc. This is the only element on the page you do NOT have to duplicate.
6. Journal, Journal, Journal! I love journalling. I want to see at least 6 lines/snippets.
7. Add something sparkly and finish off your page with shadows and anything else you need*​

The deadline has been extended to midnight tonight after pleading from the chat Make sure your page is posted in this thread AND in the Speed Scrap #201 gallery to be eligible for the prize

Talking of the prize, here's what you are playing for:

Here's my layout, using a new kit coming soon to my store!

Also posted in the Chip & Dale thread.

Can't wait to see your layouts!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 04-06-2016 at 05:10 AM.

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links