|
|
#1 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 4
|
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
__________________
Greetings from Germany, Silvie
Last edited by Carolc; 05-22-2010 at 07:47 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
|
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover
![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Posts: 1,259
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 21
|
This is one of my first pages made with digiscrap.
Learning each time more and more ow how do I put in the pic?? |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | ||||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Quote:
Hope it helps!!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 21
|
hummm, I made the pics 600x600 buts it says now exceeds filesize limit
I think it has something to do with the 280KB you told me, but I don't know how to make it less KB, hahaha. Not that smart with PC's |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern California
Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Posts: 1,989
|
Sometimes when my layouts are still too big at 600x600 I try going down a smidge...like 598x598 has worked to bring down the file size.
__________________
Dolores |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | ||||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 21
|
teacups
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Going thru the turnstiles of California Adventure
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Abingdon MD
Software: Photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Rebel xs
Posts: 654
|
__________________
Kristian Only Counting trips since being married: Honeymoon May 2007 -Shades Of Green, October 2007- Hilton Head Island October 2008-off property, DLP May 2010- Sequoia Lodge, Son's 1st trip: October 2010-Old Key West May 2012-Vero Beach November 2013- Old Key West and Saratoga Springs May 2015-Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|