|
|
#1 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
Mad For The Mouse April Challenge
Ready for another Challenge? I've got a new one for you!!
The only rule is that your page has to contain 95% Mad for the Mouse product! I will pick 3 random people to win my new kit releasing May 3rd. And I will have a PP for everyone as well. I will run this challenge from now til May 3, announcing winners May 4th! You can enter as many pages as you wish, giving you a better chance at winning the new kit. Since this is the first month I am offering this challenge, you can enter any older pages as well, as long as it meets the requirement. *I will accept pages you have used for other challenges, such as a scraplift challenge or a template challenge. *There is a catch, by entering your page you give Mad for Mouse permission to use your layout on her blog for product inspiration. You need to post your page here as well as the appropriate forum! Can't wait to see what you create!!
Last edited by msbagley; 04-29-2013 at 09:44 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|