|
|
#1 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Speed Scrap #147 here with Melinda
Thanks for joining this Speed Scrap. Also a special Thank You to Jennifer Labre of Jennifer Labre Designs for creating the SS Prize. She also donated coupons for all who complete the SS and I have a special surprise too. I have at $10 GC to Jennifer’s Store for one lucky Speed Scrapper!
While you wait for all the instructions, go check out Jennifer’s shoppe at Scrap Matters. Here is a link to all her awesome designs: http://www.shop.scrapmatters.com/jen...labre-designs/ This particular SS prize coordinates perfectly with her kit Magical Memories. Here is a looksie that super fun kit: .Here is a look to the SS prize that coordinates with that kit and remember.. I also have coupons. Yeah!!!! ![]() I'll be back in a bit with the instructions. I'm in the chat room too. Come join me!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|