|
|
#19 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
#200 - I just adore everything about this page by neverland scraps
![]() something about the brown with the coral and pinks on this page by hpgirl makes me swoon! ![]() #201 - LOVE how clean and graphic this page is by therapy97. And that amazing title. I want to make this the title page to my next cruise album! ![]() #202 - This page by *melidy* is so clean, graphic, and fresh ![]() #203 - I plan on scraplifting every inch of this page by roxana! ![]() #204 - wow, this page by pooh46 is so cute and cruisy! ![]() #205 - The perfect tower of terror page? It's this one by pokelle! ![]() Perfect! Way to go hp girl! ![]() Tiggernjenn has the best hidden mickey on this page! ![]() #206 - great clusters - check. great colors - check. great paper use - check. Bellbird has it all here! ![]() #207 - this page by ChefMinnieMouse makes me want to get on the Fantasy RIGHT NOW! ![]() #208 - I want to scraplift this. Like immediately. by Neverland Scraps
Last edited by tukogirl; 04-07-2016 at 10:02 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|