|
|
#1 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
Britt-ish Designs
Britt from Britt-ish Designs has been a huge supporter and sponsor of MouseScrappers since the beginning.
Project Mouse Britt collabs with Sahlin Studio on Project Mouse, a Disney themed pocket scrapping system. There are over 20 sets in the collection, with more coming! Here's just a sampling ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Her store is filled with kits that have Disney magic! If I posted all her Disney themed kits in this thread, it would never end. So here are just a few examples!![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips Last edited by snowdrop; 07-26-2017 at 09:09 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|