|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
>>>Announcing SS #217 with Magical Scraps Galore! - Fri July 28; 9pm ET<<<
Hello everyone! This is Marina of Magical Scraps Galore. I'm so excited for this fun marathon weekend!!
I will be hosting speed scrap # 217 on Friday evening, July 28th 9pm ET! I hope you can join me for an hour of fun, scrapping and chatting (and some surprises as well)! ![]() This is what you will be playing for: 5 adorable MOUSE PINS that coordinate with my latest Disney collection, Mr. Mouse & Co.: ![]() So mark you calendars! See you tomorrow!!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|