MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > I have an Idea!
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
andrea4376
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
andrea4376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lancashire, UK
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 480
Points: 4,523
Standouts / Loving

Hi All

I was wondering whether it would be an idea to have some sort of gallery standout thread like a few other scrap sites do.

I've noticed that the layouts created for the challenges get a lot of loving and viewing but the same isn't always true for those created outside of these. I think it would be nice if there was somewhere that people could post layouts that they have seen in the gallery or the subforums that they liked so the rest of us can see them and leave them some love.

I know I tend not to browse the forum categories too much unless looking for a specific theme and am probably missing out on a lot of wonderful layouts.

I guess another alternative is for a kind of "leave me loving" forum where people can post their layouts and those following leave them love.

Just throwing these out there to see what others think.

And thanks for the new suggestions thread Carol

Open to thoughts, comments etc

Andrea
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Andrea! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition

andrea4376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger