|
|
#11 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
I've been reading a lot about the bait and switch Universal did with those who bought the HP Package before the official opening date. They only had the HP section open for a few hours, not the whole day. If I bought that, I would be livid! It seems to be open all day lately, but just hearing about that is the kind of thing that leaves a bad taste in my mouth about Universal, and I haven't even been there yet!
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|