MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > I have an Idea!
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
Ronisdragon
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Ronisdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lancaster PA
Software: Photoshop Elements 9
Camera: Canon Rebel xti
Posts: 232
Points: 3,277
Glossary

Hi. As a newbie I am finding there are lots of abbreviations and terms I'm not familiar with. I was thinking it would be helpful to have some kind of glossary. For example what is a mask, an overlay, an action etc? I felt rather silly this week asking what a blog train is, but now I know. I mentioned in the challenges thread I didn't understand the different kinds of challenges and someone (I'm sorry I don't remember their screen name) gave me a wonderful explanation. A glossary might be a good place for this info as well. As for abbreviations I have now figured out what lo stands for and I know know that pp doesn't always mean previous poster but can mean participation prize. I am wondering if something like this may be helpful to other newbies. The more I try to understand digital scrapbooking the more terms and abbreviations I don't understand. Thank you so much to the many people that have been so helpful here. Happy scrapping, Roni
2011 Special Edition pin #3 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Ronisdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger