MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #281
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
I just placed an order for three XBox games for my nephews for Christmas. The whole order came to $175.24 before tax. It might show up in three separate orders because each game is released on a different day. In that case the three orders are $59.99, $55.29, and $59.96 before tax.

Thanks,
Charlene

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #282
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks, Wendy and Charlene. I will look for them in the next few days.

I thought it might be helpful for everyone to see an example of the report I see. I do not see who ordered what and I do not see any order numbers - I just see a list of products. I can switch to another view which will show how much was paid for the item, but no personally identifying information.

This sample is from Dec 2010 during the first 'holiday drive' If anyone comes across any images that would make nice 'pins', please let me know and I can make some special ones for this holiday season. It can't be too busy since it will be very small in your signature. I usually reserve characters for special occasions so try to look for other things (attractions, resorts, character clothing 'parts')

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #283
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
Hi Carol,

I just made a purchase for which I think was assigned 2 order numbers because one was a marketplace order, and one was a direct from Amazon order.

One was a book for 8.98-- not sure if it counts if it's marketplace.
The other was for $329.42 and was for a printer, toner, calculator, and external hd. Order #113-3914538-1928206

I FINALLY remembered to hit the link.
Hope it worked.
I see the hard drive!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 11-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #284
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
I see the hard drive!
Oh good! I hope the rest of the stuff shows too.

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #285
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I just went through this link and ordered/subscribed to diapers being shipped on the 15th. If you see it, then that link works. If you don't, I don't think it worked
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work. But I sure appreciate all the times you've tried! The only other thing I can think if is to try it from someone else's computer. Not that I want you to do that going forward, but it might help us crack this mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
I just placed an order for three XBox games for my nephews for Christmas. The whole order came to $175.24 before tax. It might show up in three separate orders because each game is released on a different day. In that case the three orders are $59.99, $55.29, and $59.96 before tax.

Thanks,
Charlene
I see all three! Is there any pins you want that you don't have? I want to say the max is 30 pins in your signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
Oh good! I hope the rest of the stuff shows too.
Nope - maybe because it was from a marketplace merchant? But I think they've given credit for other marketplace items so I'm a bit bewildered. Thanks again... Which pin do you want?

Studio1955

Old 11-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #286
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I just made an order for $49.50 on T-Mobile 4G Hotspot (T-Mobile)

hopefully you see this one.
if not I'll try ordering something (at a later date) on my husbands computer
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #287
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
just placed another order for $52.28
on car charger, screen protector and ipad air case
being shipped on Wednesday. hopefully you see that one too
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #288
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
I just made an order for $49.50 on T-Mobile 4G Hotspot (T-Mobile)

hopefully you see this one.
if not I'll try ordering something (at a later date) on my husbands computer
Quote:
just placed another order for $52.28
on car charger, screen protector and ipad air case
being shipped on Wednesday. hopefully you see that one too
Thanks for trying these two other sources! I don't see anything yet but that is typical... normally takes several days. Crossing fingers!

Studio1955

Old 11-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #289
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Order Placed on Amazon Last Night

Order Placed Nov 29 for:
1. Monsters University (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (2013)
2. Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men's Body Groomer With Beard Trimmer
3. Rayman Legends

Please, I would like to get the pin: Goofy's Hat
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #290
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
Order Placed Nov 29 for:
1. Monsters University (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (2013)
2. Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men's Body Groomer With Beard Trimmer
3. Rayman Legends

Please, I would like to get the pin: Goofy's Hat
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Thank you for using the link... Pin sent. Great idea about Monsters University. I added it to the list of gift giving ideas

Studio1955