MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #31
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
I am so not a white space kind of gal but here it is!

also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...&postcount=115

momeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #32
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian

Y'all are just posting the most fantastic layouts for this challenge!!! Can't wait to see more.

robills .. this layout is so cool ... love the title and silhouette Mickey's!

kelly .. you left plenty of white space .. it's a great layout. Love the clustering and the title placement!

erica .. what an adorable layout ... just a perfect Disney moment!!

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #33
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Thanks for the fun challenge, I haven't done a 'white space' page in a while and it was good to step out of my comfort zone. I went REALLY minimal for this one, not even an alpha *shock, horror* Whilst I didn't have any specific celebrations whilst there the whole trip was to celebrate my 21st... Thanks for the fun challenge and love the PP by Michelle.

Also posted in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter thread
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #34
AMercil
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Thanks for the Challenge and PP!
[IMG][/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...534#post133534
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups

AMercil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:07 AM   #35
cncDisney4

melidy .. your layout is so cool .. it looks like everything is floating. I love that! I don't know if the stars make it look that way or what, but it looks magical!

AMercil .. such a fun layout with those super cute pictures and I am loving the autograph on there .. perfect!

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

Old 05-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #36
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Birthday at Disneyland

Thanks for the challenge! I actually scrapped these pictures before, but wasn't thrilled with out it turned out. This was the motivation I needed.

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #37
cncDisney4

Neverlnd16 ... well, we certainly benefited from your re-do ... this is such a fun layout. It just gets you in the mood for a birthday with the streamers and balloons!!

Old 05-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #38
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Thank you so much for the challenge, I never use "white space". It was fun!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...629#post133629

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #39
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
This is the most white space I have had in a long, long time! thank you for the great challenge and PP!

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #40
cncDisney4

Ruby .. I am so glad your enjoyed it. Your layout is fantastic and I just love how that kit you used matched your picture so perfectly ... great job!!!

Mary Jo .. what a wonderful story for this layout with precious pictures! Love it!! Your colors also compliment the photos so well!