MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 06-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
tukogirl

Photo Scavenger Hunt #5 July 1-August 31

Welcome to the Photo Scavenger Hunt! I am posting this a few days early but I know some people have late June into early July trips planned and wanted them to have the list. Some of you might be able to do this challenge as well as the one before

The Challenge Rules:

1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 18 photos of the items listed in the photo hunt. (not 18 photos of the same type of item)
2. You should be able to do this at WDW or DL or maybe even any of the international parks (this can be over several days in any Disney park, or even on a cruise/parks trip, just as long as its within the time frame listed)
3. You must be visiting a Disney Park or Disney Cruise between July 1 - August 31 2011.
4. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here, and find some way of proving this (photo of the park map you received the time frame you go or scan your ticket, for example).
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone you have met up with (ie. group photos with other mousescrappers)
6. Then when you get home post a layout of your photos in this thread.
7. Label some of the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 18 of the items listed.

You should post your LO in the Photo Scavenger Hunt Gallery. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry.php?cat=733

Post your LO back in this thread, with a link to the LO in the gallery or forum.

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

You must post a layout by midnight September 27th, 2011.

Here is your list of things I want pictures of! Hope you find things you and your family will enjoy hunting for!! Remember, you only need to find 18 of these items and scrap them.

1. You and a piece of Disney artwork you’d love to own someday.
2. A meal you enjoyed at a Resort where you are NOT staying.
3. There are lots of tile murals throughout the world. Get a picture of one. Only use the one in the castle if you have to!
4. A Butterfinger Cupcake at Starring Rolls in HS.
5. Someone in your group pressing a penny at a penny press machine.
6. Light up balloons at night.
7. A parking spot reminder sign – if you aren’t driving a car on property, a pic of a sign for the bus to your resort.
8. A 2011 Christmas ornament.
9. A sign explaining an attraction is closed for refurb while you are there.
10. Lots of Disney stories are about love. Take a picture of a heart(s) you find.
11. A beautiful chandelier.
12. A few of the great Disney antenna toppers.
13. Disney displays their food goodies so wonderfully. Take a picture of some goodies in a display case.
14. What you like to do if you have down time at the resort.
15. Something that Disney has purposefully made to look old and dingy.
16. You or someone in your party on or next to the monorail.
17. A picture with Walt Disney in it. (several different ways you could do this)
18. A Plaid (tourguide dressed in plaid) giving a tour.
19. Someone in front of the flower mickey at the main entrance.
20. You purchasing a souvenir
21. You with a times guide and/or map.
22. Disney has a lot of water. I want to see a picture of not so obvious water – (NOT Lakes or waterways around hotels - think of water depicted in rides, in queues, in scenery, in the parks…use your imagination.)
23. Is there anything special that you wear just for Disney? Show me a pic of you in your Disney clothes.
24. Show me a decoration that can only be seen during the season (time of year or holiday) you are visiting
25. A picture of something you’ve never noticed before that you just noticed for the first time on this trip.
26. A plaque that tells some sort of Disney history.
27. A statue – but NOT the Partner’s Statue or the Roy and Minnie Statue.
28. Show me some bubbles!
29. A souvenir you will keep that was free.
30. A character wearing something besides their usual outfit.

Also, I uploaded a pdf checklist if you'd like it: http://www.4shared.com/document/hRo9...checklist.html

Here is what you will be playing for. I also hope to have another goodie goodie to throw in with this as well! But that part won't be distributed until after the final due date. The banners you will get as you complete the challenge.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 08-18-2011 at 09:04 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
A Butterfinger Cupcake at Starring Rolls in HS.... Now that sounds yummy! I will definitely have to check those out!!!!

Thanks for the list. I have been to Disney a couple times this year and keep forgetting to take it with me.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! You have some fun photos listed. Yeah!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #3
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
How fun! I can't wait for the September photo scavenger hunt!!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Sounds like fun. We will be there the last weekof August. I printed the list out and am ready to go!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I love the items on the list.... We will be at WDW July 25th to August 1st...I can't wait to see how many of the items I can take pictures of (I mean my husband can take pictures of)
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Oooooo. I will actually be in the World for this one!! This will be great to test out my new camera!! Now I just need to remember I want to do it - lol!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #7
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

OMG
Im so glad i cheked here, i almost forgot about this challenge
Im printing my list

Just a quick question - m going to Disneyland, is there a way i can substitute those related to Disneyworld or no?
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #8
tukogirl

absolutely! I tried to make it so it would work with Disneyland too, so you should be good but feel free to adjust for Disneyland as you see fit. Have a GREAT trip - it is hot hot hot here right now!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
MichaelsMomJo
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: Photoshop CS3 & CS5
Camera: Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
I'll be there from 7/10 - 7/16. I'm REALLY going to try to do this. Thanks for the handy checklist, Andrea!

MichaelsMomJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #10
Usagi
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
Yay!!! I leave for DL On Sunday. Totally am excited!!

And what is a Butterfinger cupcake for I have never seen this at DL. Or is this a WDW thing??

Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote