MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:42 AM   #161
xfactor71
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE11
Come Fly With Me

I used Miss Kitty Add-On by Britt and Land of Fantasy by Britt and Sahlin Studio. Star scatter element from Bedtime Story by Charm City Scraps. Castle template by Penny Springman.

Fonts - Minnie and Pea Andrea from kevinandamanda.com

I also posted the LO in the Dumbo section of FantasyLand.
Carousel horse Star Tours

Last edited by xfactor71; 03-30-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Removing outside link to gallery link

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 AM   #162
robinkwilson
Just parked the car

Software: PSE 6.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel
Hugs and Kisses for Minnie

Template: Brittish Designs-stacked templates 2
Sahlin Studio: Enjoy the Moment
Fonts: Minnie and Pea Nguyen

Thanks for the font site! I grabbed several while I was there!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #163
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7
woohoo, got this done in time. Love the participation prize.Too cute. there are alot of really cute (insert evil grin here- scrapliftable) layouts in this challenge

here's mine

linked for credits

Old 03-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #164
starrfire
Just parked the car

Minnie Mouse's House

Paper-Brittish Designs, Fonts-Minnie & Papyrus

Old 03-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #165
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
So glad I found the time to complete this challenge I want the pp prize so badly Thanks Brit for organising the challenge and offering such a great prize too.

I hope it is ok to use a double page for the challenge but this worked for the book I am currently making.

Journalling reads: Our day at Epcot had a watery theme to it. Saffron loved getting soaked in the fountains even though she was pretty cold afterwards! The Seas with Nemo & Friends were great fun too & Saffron enjoyed posing for some fun photos!

Image linked for credits

I am not sure on the best forum to post this layout too any suggestions?
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 03-30-2010, 09:13 AM   #166
krisgillespie
Just parked the car

these moments

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t-copy&cat=611

this is my first time posting a layout!

Last edited by snowdrop; 03-31-2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: fixing image link

Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #167
shanscraps
Just parked the car

Here is my LO. I used the minnie font for my date and tried out a new pea font. Great challenge Britt!

linked for credits

Old 03-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #168
britt
E Ticket Holder

jloane - SO CUTE!!! I really like the zig zag stitch border and the color scheme of your page. This is just happy and adorable.

discruiser - Oh how cute!! LOVE that neat alpha you used for "Cruise". This is just AWESOME!!! Totally cute.

Dimplebrandy - I never though of using this kit for Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin! You are so clever!!! It's perfect! GREAT GREAT PAGE!! And welcome to MouseScrappers!!! So glad you're back to scrapping.

danagirl - What cute photos!!!! I LOVE this. It's just awesome. I LOVE how you journaled on the blue tea cup. That's so cute!

georgia - Wow! Your first digi page ever?! CONGRATS. It's really cute. And I like simple pages so I'm really likin' this. Awesome job. What a fun Disney Christmas memory. Welcome to MouseScrappers and welcome to digi-scrap! So happy you're here.

Step - Look how cute this page is! I LOVE the Mickey photo corner and the purple and yellow color scheme. It compliments your photo perfectly. This is ADORABLE!!!

diannesa - Well great work on your first Disney page!! It's really neat. I LOVE the sparkles around the title and how you put the Minnie font into your journaling. I don't see a handwriting font, which was part of the challenge!! hehehehe Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how far you traveled to go to WDW!

quietangelsb - TOTALLY CUTE!!! LOVE how you kept it simple. And how you made Banana Split TOTALLY work for a Disney LO!! Perfect! This is GREAT.

lccrobinson - Ok I LOVE how you used the Minnie font for RAFIKI!!! It is PERFECT!!!! REALLY REALLY perfect. I love this whole page. It's just so dang cute! Love how you added the white stroke to the music notes and how you used the string frame. This is AWESOME. How fun to meet Rafiki! That's not a character you meet all the time.

xfactor71 - WOW! This is showpiece! The shadow work is amazing! I LOVE the template and the flying Dumbo sticker with the glitter trail behind him. This is just BRILLIANT!!!!!

robinkwilson - Awww this is great!! I LOVE the slightly rounded corners and the paper blocks. The red strip and stitching down the left side is really great too! Awesome LO!

karrieskreations - Scrooge McDuck?!!! He's my hubby's fave character of all time. If he got to meet him he might flip out! What a fun memory and a great LO. All the bright colors mixed and matched. Not your average Christmas page! It's so fun!! Love the row of buttons!!!

starrfire - Such a fun page. I really like the red paper mat that you used to both frame a photo AND do the journaling. VERY CUTE!

hobbes130 - OF COURSE it's ok to do a 2-pager for the challenge. I LOVE all the circle photos you used and how you did the just keep swimming strip. That's ADORABLE!!!!!

krisgillespie - Welcome!!! So glad you posted for the first time. Your LO isn't showing up in the post, but I can click on it and go see it in the forum. First of all - AMAZING PHOTOS. I can't resist kiddies in Mickey Ears. LOVE how you made the page match the colors in your photos. PERFECT!

shanscraps - Well hello my dear!!!! This page is totally AWESOME! I LOVE how you used the Monster for the O in your title and the Minnie font for the date. Very clever. LOVE the big blended photo!!!!! It's awesome. seriously great LO!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #169
britt
E Ticket Holder

everyone please read this post!!!!

All prizes to this point have been sent out. Check your private message inbox to get your prize.

If you haven't gotten your prize, it may be because you didn't post your challenge lo in the attractions and venue threads. Pm me when you've done it and i'll get you your prize.

You still have until midnight tonight to get your entries in!!!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-30-2010, 11:40 AM   #170
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Thanks Britt for a great challenge and a great prize ....

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread