MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Amazon -----> Get the pin of your choice for using the MouseScrappers Amazon link <-----

Using the Amazon links helps generate revenue for MouseScrappers. As a way of thanking you for using these links, I will give you a ‘coupon’ pin that you can exchange for the pin of your choice.

How it works:

- Before you make a purchase on Amazon, click on any of the Amazon links found on MouseScrappers.com (example: the most consistent banner is near the top of the page, near the Kayak and Facebook links)

- Post the details of your purchase here. Please let me know the date you made your purchase, and either the approximate total OR the items you purchased (e.g. 'I bought some books' or 'I spent about $50)

- When the transaction shows up on my report from Amazon (usually the following day), I will send you some "Post" points that you can use for a pin

Important:
Please note that you should not allow too much time to pass between clicking the link on MS and making your purchase (don’t step away from the computer). If the session expires, then Amazon will not retain the referral information. Also, you need to have cookies enabled.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support!
Carol

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 11-25-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Updated the offer since it's not possible to sell a 'gift'

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Yayyyy!!!!

PERFECT timing! I just bought a new Nikon camera using your Amazon link! I can't list the price just in case DH sees this post

One thing I did, I made sure I had all my other browsers closed and then pulled up the link from MouseScrappers main page. I wanted to be 100% you got the credit for it.

Side note: this was my first time ordering anything from Amazon. I was very satisfied with my purchase. I shopped around and they still had the best price. Shipping was fast and most importantly, the packaging was great.

Hope this helps. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Thanks Carol for the pin! Very cool idea!!!

Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
tukogirl

Great idea! I've been trying to convince myself I need a sonicare toothbrush. this may have been the thing that pushes me over the edge lol.

Thanks for all of the cool things you put together for us, Carol!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Wow!!! Thanks so much for using the MS link! I already see your transaction on my report. Here is your ‘coupon’ pin… let me know if you have any questions trading it in for something else.

Thanks for supporting MouseScrappers!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 07-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #5
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Just like my camera purchase......decisions, decisions....I kinda like this "A" pin....do I keep it or sell it??? hmmmmm.....

Thanks so much again!!!

Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #6
Carolc
Administrator

I found out that you can't sell an item that was given to you. So much for my voucher idea. Sorry!

So I'll have to modify the offer a little. I will just give you points that you can use in the pin shop.

Christina, I will deposit some points in your account. Let me know if you want me to remove the coupon pin... since you can't get rid of it.

Studio1955

Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Hi Carol - I bought some books today - about $38 - I hope that helps. I wish I knew last month when I did my big shopping.

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 AM   #8
Carolc
Administrator

Hi Mary Jo... I do see some books on my Amazon report. Thanks so much for using the Amazon link! I just sent you 100 points so you can pick out a pin.

Studio1955

Old 08-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Used Amazon Link

Carol,

I purchased some books today (8-2-2010) totaling $19.97 plus $4.98 in shipping using the Amazon link on this site.

Thanks

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
Carolc
Administrator

I think I see them (hard to tell since I can't get them to add up to $19.97). But I def see some stuff from yesterday, so I'll send you 100 points so you can pick out a pin of your choice. Thanks so much!

Studio1955