MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-02-2021, 11:21 AM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Scraplift #205 Sept 2- Oct 2, 2021

Scraplift BY THE NUMBERS!

This is a little spin off our typical scraplift challenges! I don't know if you are like me, but I constantly am growing my "favorites" folder- whether here at MS or elsewhere! And while I am constantly adding to it, I don't seem to be lifting as many layouts as I could like.

1.My challenge to you, choose your age, your child's age, how many years you've been married, CHOOSE A NUMBER that means something to you!

2. Open your favorites tab, whether here or elsewhere (even pinterest). Count to that number. I chose my age (47). I counted out 4 pages (yes I have a LOT), then went to the 7th layout. That was the layout I chose! If you only have 1 page, chose a smaller number. if you chose a large number and need to go through again, do it! If you don't want to count, JUST CHOSE A LAYOUT TO SCRAPLIFT!!

3. Please leave love on that layout you chose to lift, if you can! We all love getting "LOVE"!

4. Please post the layout you lifted and your new layout you scrapped here in this thread and in the correstponding thread in the forum.

Can't wait to see your pages! Don't make this too hard, scrapping is our hobby, this is supposed to be fun! Plus, it's a good way to look through the layouts you have saved to lift! My style has changed some, and ones that I had saved, weren't quite of interest to me anymore. I removed some before I started counting. It was nice to be re-inspired by old ones, and to see new ones that inspired my creativity also!

I lifted Buzz Lightyear by pixelyyy:

and here is my layout:
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Aussiegirl; 09-03-2021 at 02:35 PM.

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2021, 11:21 PM   #2
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Oh, love your take on my page! I haven't done a challenge in a while but want to. Off to go look...
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 10:42 AM   #3
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
This has been in my favorites for years!

Here is my take. loved the big top photo, 2 accompanying photos, large title, and minimal elements.

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:29 PM   #4
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
OK, my favorite number is 36 but I didn't have 36 items in my favorites list. Instead, I started at 1 and kept counting, starting at the beginning again when I reached the end. This was the item that I scraplifted, by Chef Minnie Mouse:

And here's my take, using the new 50 Magical Years collection by Magical Scraps Galore: https://store.gingerscraps.net/50-Ma...ollection.html
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote