MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Weekly Challenge #141 - 6/27/12 to 7/10/12

Hi Fellow Scrappers!

I'm sorry I'm late getting this challenge up. My computer and I are at odds and it decided to not work this morning.... I am posting this from an old computer and when I can get the PP together I will post it.

Since this 2 week challenge encludes the 4th of July I thought we'd stick with 4.

Here's the rules:

1) I don't care what you use, but you have to use 4 or more of something if you choose to use it... for example - 4 or more pictures. - If you use a star then use 4 or more of them... if you use a ribbon then use 4 or more of them... if you use paper, then use for or more papers. You get the drift.
2) I love hidden Mickeys, so please put one on your page. (You don't have to have 4 of them)
3) Your layout must be Disney Related
4) List all the 4s you used when you post your layout here. I is fun to see what people come up with
5) To get the PP you need to post your layout in this thread as well as the correct place in the forums and then put that link here with your posted layout.

Don't forget to leave 'love' for some of the other pages!

Okay, I got my layout done and the PP is posted below. Here are the 4s that I used:

4 - Pictures
4 - Leaves
4 or more - buttons
4 or more - Papers
4 - Lines of Journaling
4 - ribbons and ric rac
4 or more - Flowers
4 - Scalloped Borders
4 - Word Bits
(Okay, I admit, I only have 1 title and 1 date element)

Also Posted in the Forums HERE

Here's the PP. I know it is rather eclectic... They are all items I have used on my pages, some from the web, some from coloring pages and some from pictures. Hopefully there is something for everyone.

Thanks for playing and I hope you all have a great 4th of July!!

Bambi (ColoMich94)
Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

Last edited by ColoMich94; 06-30-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Can't wait to see your LO and PP. I should have some time this weekend to get to scrappin'

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 06-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
tukogirl

Yay! I've had a page with lots of photos and elements floating around my head and on my two do list for the last couple of days, so I know just the page I am going to work on!

Sorry you are having computer problems. That is so frustrating!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 06-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
gayleb
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Beauty & The Beast Stage Show Fun

Used 4 pictures
4 clip arts
1 hidden mickey

Also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...disney-077.jpg

Last edited by gayleb; 06-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
tukogirl

What a fun themed challenge! I think I did ok with the rule of 4s

4 or more papers
4 or more pictures
4 or more vegetables (I think there are actually at least 4 of each individual vegetable for most of them)
4 letters in the title
4 parts of string - 3 long pieces and the 4th is the bow (I hope this counts )
4 flowers
4 or more lines of journaling
4 frames

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...941#post110941

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 06-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
gayleb,

Thanks for playing! Please make sure you post your layout in the correct area in the forums to receive the PP. Then come back here and put that link on your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayleb View Post
Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

Old 06-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
Kristen
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed

I used 4 pictures, 4 pieces of paper, 12 elements (3x4)

i also posted it here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=24
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 06-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
What a great challenge!!! And I love your PP!!!
Thanks so much, I'll do my best to play!!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #9
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Fun challenge! And wow, great pp!

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Old 06-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
LOVED this challenge - thanks for hosting!! For this challenge, I used the following:

4 kits
4 papers
4 photos
4 ribbons
4 frames
4 flowers
4 scatters
4 lines of journaling
4 title lines
4 times using the word "THUMP"
and 1 hidden Mickey!

(and one date, haha)

I also posted it in
CAMP MINNIE-MICKEY CHARACTER GREETING

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Closed Thread