MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Weekly Challenge #108 (10/26-11/2)

Welcome to Weekly Challenge #108 (10/26 to 11/2)

I didn’t even realize when I took this week that it ran over Halloween. So… to keep with all the themed festivities this month this challenge is inspired by the Haunted Mansion.

Your layout doesn’t have to be about the Haunted Mansion, but the steps are inspired by the ride.

1) Odd must be spookier than even, so use an odd number of pictures
2) Darkness is all part of the ride, so use at least one black paper
3) Striped Wall paper is in the room with the stretched pictures, so use striped paper too
4) The Mirror in the first room with all the mini hidden Mickey’s is very ornate, so put something ornate on your layout
5) What is a haunted inspired layout without Ghosts? Put something ghostly white on your layout
6) In honor of the numerous hidden Mickey’s on the ride, put an hidden Mickey on your layout.
7) Post their layout in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum

Make sure you follow all the rules above to complete the challenge and receive the PP.

Here is my layout:

And here is the PP for completing this challenge:

Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

Last edited by ColoMich94; 10-26-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Fabulous layout Bambi, and I love your challenge instructions.
I'll try to get to this challenge. I've been a bit busy with personal issues, but I can't help but lurk here at MS anyway when I have my morning coffee.

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 10-26-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Hoping to get my page done today since I work the next 4 days!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Old 10-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Bambi, Thanks for hostinig and for the PP!!
I love the instruction and the PP is a must have!
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Old 10-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Disney MK MNSSHP Lady Renata-R 10-21-2011

Bambi, Thanks for hosting and for the great PP!!

Also posted at Theme Parks > Magic Kingdom Layouts > Hard Ticket Parties > Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party > Meeting Characters at the Party
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=61

Hope you enjoy,
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Old 10-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express

Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W

SHOP

BLOG

Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Old 10-27-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Ballroom Ghosts Boo to You

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Thank you!

Old 10-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #8
obumpus

Thanks for a fun challenge! My ornate item is a candlestick.

Also posted HERE.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #9
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Here is my entry - the witches hat is my ornate item and I considered the bones to be stripes (hope that was OK). Had fun, thanks for the challenge and great PP!

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7385#post87385

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 10-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #10
SueP1963
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Fun challenge! I have these photos from a trip early on in my digital camera "career". I'm sure photos taken now would turn out better, but I've got fun memories with these!

Closed Thread