MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9754)
-   -   ****bling, bling, bling**** (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15697)

tinkerbell1112 04-03-2016 02:20 PM

****bling, bling, bling****
 
Everyone knows half the reason people run a marathon (or 5K :) ) is for the BLING! (I know I do).

Would you like to see what you'll receive for your pretty little siggy located right down there \/ \/? I know I can't wait to add one more :yeah::yes:

Here's your half marathon medal (7-13 layouts)
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...psctjmqgqu.png

And here's your full marathon medal (ALL 14!)
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7vfgy3zq.png

Be sure to thank Cynthia (CynthiaY2) who made these lovely medals for us!

And make sure you've posted a direct link to each of your layouts BY 3PM ET MONDAY APRIL 4 in this Master thread. This is where we will be looking to view the eligibility for the medals!!

Please allow at least a week for us to pass out the goody bags. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

Chef Minnie Mouse 04-03-2016 02:22 PM

Those look nice thanks Cynthia!

shell12367 04-03-2016 02:52 PM

oh yay, my first signature bling ever!! :hooray:

thank you Cynthia!

LBscraps 04-03-2016 03:56 PM

YAY!!! I'll have a medal!!!!!

ladyleopard1106 04-03-2016 05:29 PM

Love! I still have to figure out how to put last year's in my siggy. :confused:

Charelkenl 04-03-2016 05:32 PM

Cynthia,
I figure you did the medals like you have in past years. They look great!!!
Thanks,

snowdrop 04-03-2016 07:01 PM

yes, a big reason I do races is for the medals ;) Love them!

AMercil 04-03-2016 07:03 PM

Thanks Cynthia, these are perfect!

roxana 04-03-2016 08:15 PM

Thanks Cynthia!!!

ratgirl24 04-03-2016 08:56 PM

Thanks Cynthia! So cute!

RMSTigger 04-03-2016 09:31 PM

Love them! :thanks: Cynthia!

ewebwoman 04-03-2016 10:32 PM

Thanks Cynthia. I will finally get the full marathon metal. Yes, I do it for the metal.

Route66 04-04-2016 03:52 AM

Super cute Cynthia, thank you!

Uwsharp 04-04-2016 04:58 AM

Cynthia- you did such a fabulous job on the medals! Thank you so much!

tinkerbell1112 04-04-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyleopard1106 (Post 164705)
Love! I still have to figure out how to put last year's in my siggy. :confused:

The best thing to do is create a signature using your scrapbooking program (that's what I do anyway). Then, simply include your medal as a png like you would any normal element.

Here are the guidelines for signatures

And here is a place you can test the signature out :)

Hope this helps!

goofy2650 04-04-2016 12:03 PM

bling
 
Cynthia, Thank you for sharing your fabulous talents!:yes: The medals are wondersful!:yeah:

kolohigirl 04-04-2016 12:03 PM

Its a miracle
 
I just have to post that I can't believe I made it! And on the nose. All layouts are posted to the master thread and each participation group and forum (even though I won't qualify for the participation prices) by 2:59 pm EDT! With one minute to spare.....WOW. I can't believe I did it.

Carol.........if you hadn't suggested I at least chat, I wouldn't have done this! I really, really enjoy this event.......and chatting got me started to at least try to get it and that competitive spirit kicked in.........Thank you!

Got2Scrap 04-04-2016 12:07 PM

Thank you Cynthia. They are awesome.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger