| WDW Scrap Princess |
05-30-2011 05:39 PM |
Anybody else having trouble with Coupon?
I tried to do my coupon from the 2nd anniversary celebration at Little Green Frogs Designs and I get an error message.
Is anybody else having trouble?
|
| sparklehal |
05-30-2011 06:27 PM |
You have to register for an account, verify your address by email and then be signed in when you use it. I had that problem for a bit today but I finally got it to work.
|
| roxana |
05-30-2011 07:47 PM |
Nope my coupon worked fine, I was registered though.
|
| PrincessMouse |
05-31-2011 06:40 AM |
Ditto April - and not forgetting the LGF part of the code helps too ;)
|
| CoralTurtle |
05-31-2011 07:22 AM |
I'm registered, logged in, and STILL can't get it to work. I'm at a loss. I made sure I used the LGF part and it still won't work. It says it's expired or invalid.
|
| WDW Scrap Princess |
05-31-2011 07:46 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle
(Post 71648)
I'm registered, logged in, and STILL can't get it to work. I'm at a loss. I made sure I used the LGF part and it still won't work. It says it's expired or invalid.
|
I get the same problem, very frustrating :help::help:
|
| scrappinnewbie |
05-31-2011 08:09 AM |
I don't see a button to move it to my cart.... ??? Am I crazy?... lol
|
| WDW Scrap Princess |
05-31-2011 08:11 AM |
I also have trouble between the two sets of letters,
is it a dash or a period?? also space before and after?
I am going crazy too!
|
| scrappinnewbie |
05-31-2011 08:26 AM |
Woo Hoo... I just got it to work... I was using the wrong website... Not Funky Playground....
I will PM you Teresa...
|
| sparklehal |
05-31-2011 10:42 AM |
I had to do LGF - MS.... I had to have a space in front of and behind the dash
|
| CoralTurtle |
05-31-2011 11:08 AM |
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, April! :hooray:
It was the missing spaces! Wow, that was a complicated coupon code! Thanks for helping me so that I could use it before it expired. :wave:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal
(Post 71663)
I had to do LGF - MS.... I had to have a space in front of and behind the dash
|
|
| Kramer.zoo |
05-31-2011 03:30 PM |
Resolution???
So what was the key to fixing the GC on Funky Playgorund??? I keep getting an error message that says it is disabled or expired??? Help please!:thanks:
|
| Kramer.zoo |
05-31-2011 03:33 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal
(Post 71663)
I had to do LGF - MS.... I had to have a space in front of and behind the dash
|
Nope this didn't work for me either...:confused:
|
| andrea4376 |
05-31-2011 05:32 PM |
Sorry to hear some of you are having trouble using the coupon - can you pm me directly on here and let me know what error messages you are getting.
Thanks
|
| scrappinnewbie |
05-31-2011 06:07 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4376
(Post 71698)
Sorry to hear some of you are having trouble using the coupon - can you pm me directly on here and let me know what error messages you are getting.
Thanks
|
Andrea,
I didn't know you were Little Green Frog Designs... :) Very cool! I love your style and your LO's! Nice to know LGF is you.
|
| luv2scrapmm |
05-31-2011 06:44 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer.zoo
(Post 71687)
Nope this didn't work for me either...:confused:
|
Are you logged in ? It only works if you are logged in. That was the issue I had before.
|
| gfengel |
05-31-2011 11:50 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm
(Post 71705)
Are you logged in ? It only works if you are logged in. That was the issue I had before.
|
Ditto for me. I finally got the code to work after logging in.
|
| andrea4376 |
06-01-2011 05:23 AM |
Yep you need to be logged in to use it - you need to enter the code (exactly as it is on your voucher - spaces between the dashes and all) into the coupon box (NOT the gift certificate box).
The coupon expires today but if people are still having issues let me know and I will extend it a little longer.
|
| WDW Scrap Princess |
06-01-2011 05:50 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4376
(Post 71738)
Yep you need to be logged in to use it - you need to enter the code (exactly as it is on your voucher - spaces between the dashes and all) into the coupon box (NOT the gift certificate box).
The coupon expires today but if people are still having issues let me know and I will extend it a little longer.
|
I need mine Extended, will try right now. Thank you Andrea!:woohoo:
|
| andrea4376 |
06-01-2011 06:34 AM |
I've extended the coupon until June 15th which should give everyone who still hasn't been able to, plenty of time to grab a pack.
|
| meejay |
06-01-2011 07:42 AM |
I picked up mine last night - the four photo ones - and can't wait to play this afternoon! Thanks for a great prize and the extension!
|
| WDW Scrap Princess |
06-01-2011 09:36 AM |
Just got my price! Thank you Andrea!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:21 PM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger